"It is with extreme gratitude and appreciation to all of you around the world who have prayed without ceasing for Lamar, that we announce his transition to the next stage of his miraculous recovery at a new facility," Odom's aunt JaNean Mercer said in a statement to ET. "Lamar continues to make remarkable strides and we are asking that you continue to respect our privacy. Again we thank you all greatly, your support has been paramount in helping to uplift us during these past few difficult months."
This is the latest development in Odom's continuing recovery after he was discovered unconscious in a Nevada brothel after a drug overdose in October. Odom was first in a coma, then awaoke days later to be transported back to L.A. from Nevada.
Odom's estranged wife, Khloe Kardashian, has remained by his side through his recovery, celebrating Thanksgiving with him. And Odom is one of only a handful of people in the world who's heard Kanye West's SWISH album, which Kanye and wife Kim Kardashian reportedly played for him in the hospital in December.
For Christmas, Odom's son posted a family photo on Instagram with the caption, "?? Christmas with my pops. Here's to 2016. Blessed."
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023