Ghosted: Love Gone Missing
Hosts Rachel Lindsay and Travis Mills help distraught people track down former friends or lovers who suddenly cut off all contact with them, and the truth about the ghosting is revealed.
- All Videos
- 03:31HighlightS2Cheech Tells McKenna Why He Skipped TownCheech finally shares the stunning reason he left Chicago so abruptly, but McKenna needs more than an explanation from him if she's going to reconsider their relationship.02/12/2021
- 02:31HighlightS2Tini Is Speechless When She Learns Why Bri Ghosted HerBri reveals she ghosted Tini because she suspects their spiritual group is a cult and regrets prioritizing the group over her own healing.02/11/2021
- 04:00HighlightS2Dade Reveals Who Influenced Him to Ghost AndiAs Andi gets answers from Dade, Rachel urges him to be honest with what he wants going forward, and Travis explains why parents shouldn't make life decisions for their kids.02/10/2021
- 03:30HighlightS2Austin Dubs His Former Best Friend Trey the BetrayerWhen Austin reveals to Trey exactly why he ghosted him, Trey's refusal to accept Austin's reasoning baffles Rachel and Travis.02/09/2021
- 03:48HighlightS2Naimah and Maher Face Hard Truths About Their RelationshipNaimah finally gets a chance to tell Maher her feelings about being ghosted, and Maher reveals why he shut down their friendship.02/08/2021
- 02:58HighlightS2Francisco Reveals the Discovery That Made Him LeaveFrancisco was shocked by the clauses in the prenuptial contract that Michael sent to their shared email account, especially after Francisco was clear about his stance on divorce agreements.09/23/2020
- 02:28HighlightS2More Like the Cheat-Cake FactoryAfter initially blaming his former coworker-turned-girlfriend Mariah for his decision to ghost her, James comes clean with the actual reason he quit his job and blocked her.09/16/2020
- 03:24HighlightS2JayDay Has a Lot of Explaining to DoShannon, a single mom and club promoter, finds out why comedian and fellow parent JayDay ghosted her after six months of dating.09/09/2020
- 02:05HighlightS2Joanna Confronts Aaron About His Sketchy BehaviorWith the help of Travis and Rachel, Joanna finally talks to Aaron about why he messed around with her best friend and stepped out of her life with no explanation.09/02/2020
Rachel Lindsay is an attorney, media personality, guest host, speaker and podcaster. She currently hosts the podcasts "Higher Learning with Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay" and "Bachelor Happy Hour," and is a special correspondent for "ExtraTV." Lindsay also guest hosts for ESPN's "First Take" and its digital channels. She is best known for making history as the first African-American bachelorette on "The Bachelorette" during its thirteenth season and was a contestant on the 21st season of "The Bachelor."
Travis Mills is a recording artist, actor and on-air personality who hosts a self-titled Apple Music Beats 1 radio show and his hit podcast, "ADHD with Travis Mills." Under the moniker T. Mills, he quickly became a global hit as a performer and songwriter, garnering millions of streams and selling out venues in multiple countries over the last decade. Mills has released three full-length albums, including singles featuring T.I., Ty Dolla $ign and more. He has also appeared in the TV series "Good Girls," "Flaked" and "Alone Together."