Alexander Tamargo/Getty Images
It looks like Clinique is all about that bass, too.
After less than a year on the music scene, Meghan Trainor's career skyrocketed, with the super-adorable singer scoring everything from number one singles to Grammy nominations. Now, Meghan's captured another career high: her first beauty campaign, for Clinique.
Guess her lips are now moving... wait for it... for Clinique (had to!). As part of the campaign, Meghan created a limited-edition makeup bag featuring cool, blue stripes and a pair of candy-colored lips.
According to Meghan, the collaboration came at the perfect time. The singer has struggled with acne due to her diet and her heavy stage makeup. "I need to learn more about makeup and how to be a lady," she told Teen Vogue. "And when my makeup artist told me that Clinique was great for your skin, that's when I really got excited."
And when she's not rocking Clinique, Meghan is partial to Devonne by Demi, the new skin care line from our fav, Demi Lovato. "That's actually really helped me a lot. Love her, she's great," Meghan said.
Thankfully, you won't have to wait too long for Meghan's collaboration. Starting Tuesday, the bags will be available on Clinique.com with a $30 purchase. Sounds like a worthy investment to us!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023