When you're a kid, there are few things more exciting than losing a tooth. Whether you pull one out with the old string-tied-to-the-door trick or wait for it to fall out on its own, the prospect of Tooth Fairy money and snaggled-toothed glory ranks up there with birthday parties and Christmas morning.
However you lost your teeth, though, you probably didn't do it as epically as this very brave kid did:
11-year-old Alexis Davidson from Aurora, Colorado was tired of waiting on her tooth to fall out when she decided to take matters into her own hands. She and her father Jason McDonald tied her tooth to the end of a slingbow -- a type of slingshot that lets you fire arrows typically reserved for archery -- and shot the tooth clean out of her mouth.
Alexis doesn't hesitate long before doing the deed, and she's all smiles after the arrow hits a box in her yard. So kids, if you wanna keep up with the latest in tooth-pulling trends, it looks like you're going to have to get a little more creative. Just make sure you have a parent around to supervise those decisions.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023