Kanye West's Yeezy Season 2 fashion show isn't just about the clothes. It's about music, too.
On Wednesday (Sept. 16), 'Ye not only debuted his latest contributions to the world of fashion with his runway show, but he also gave a taste of some new music, potentially off of his upcoming album, SWISH. We don't know for sure where it'll end up or what it's called, though people online have been referring to it as "I Feel It." Fans in attendance captured the track, and it then made its way to Soundcloud.
According to Post Malone, the track features him, Yeezy and Ty Dolla $ign.
The fact that the song exists is exciting and everything, but the best part about all of this might be this video or North dancing to it (with a little help from Kim).
This is actually becoming normal for Yeezy. At his first Yeezy season show back in February, he debuted "Wolves," featuring Sia and Vic Mensa.
Hopefully we get an official release of the track -- and the album -- before long.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023