Adele’s been quite the Chatty Cathy onstage recently. Earlier this month, she revealed to a crowd in Australia that she's married, and during her show in Auckland, New Zealand, last night, she may have dropped her biggest bomb yet.
According to the New Zealand Herald, Adele told the crowd of 40,000 fans that she may never embark on another tour again.
“Touring isn't something I'm good at — applause makes me feel a bit vulnerable,” she said. “I don't know if I will ever tour again. The only reason I've toured is you.”
The 25 singer — who’s previously admitted to suffering from stage fright — then called her current tour “my greatest accomplishment in my career” and burst into tears while telling the crowd, “It's changed my life. I understand why I do it.”
Adele has just four shows of her 25 tour left: a set of dates in London this summer, which is dramatically billed as “The Finale.” After that? Well, it appears her days of impersonating Beyoncé and cracking dirty jokes onstage may be over. Cue all the weepy GIFs.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023