Jason Koerner/Getty Images
Mendes spent some time with BuzzFeed’s Keith Habersberger, but Shawn and Keith weren’t just catching up: They invited Shawn’s Twitter followers to dictate the singer’s every move, and from there they decided that their day would be spent carrying out these 140-character wishes, no matter how weird or allergy-inducing they may be.
Using Twitter polls, Shawn had his followers choose his adventure, which began with kissing strangers at BuzzFeed HQ — and a puppy — on the forehead. (Shawn’s allergic. He got caught up in the moment, hives be damned.) A fast-food run and an impromptu drive-thru serenade followed, as did some quality sing-along time with an adorable baby and an awkward breakup scene to cap it all off.
No puppies, babies, or BuzzFeed employees were harmed in the making of this video. (That chili cheeseburger and Mendes’s itchy face weren’t so lucky, though.)
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023