Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg's
real world now has "double the trouble": The longtime couple just welcomed twins!
"We got double the trouble now @jamiejchung," the brand-new doting dad captioned the heartwarming Instagram video above cradling the newborns. The Challenge and Real World: San Diego alum sweetly commented on her husband's clip with two red hearts. No other details were provided about the munchkins, but they certainly look like "Good Guys" (a reference to their mama's Inferno 2 days).
Jamie and Bryan's relationship began in 2012, but they kept quiet during their early days as a couple. Fast-forward to their Christmas 2013 celebration: Bryan proposed while commemorating the holidays in her hometown of San Francisco. The lovebirds tied the knot in November 2015 in Santa Barbara. Nearly six years later, they are now a real
world family of four.
Offer your congrats to Jamie and Bryan in the comments!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023