Die-hard Kanye West or Giuseppe Zanotti fans may remember that last year the duo collaborated on a pair of white stiletto sandals that were dubbed as an "all-white sculpture with curvy, slinky lines culminating in a crescendo of 'freezing flames.'" They were inspired by the artwork of Cruel Summer, the compilation album that Ye's GOOD Music label released in 2012.
The all-white shoe was just updated for Giuseppe’s 20th anniversary and, boy, do we mean updated. Giuseppe dipped ’em in gold. Have you ever seen a more opulent sandal? Good. Neither have we.
The 20th Anniversary collection includes six pairs of gold sandals, each one tied to a specific memory. The Kanye pair was inspired by a dinner between the rapper and Italian designer where Zanotti found in West a kindred spirit and the soul of a poet. It was at this dinner that they first decided to collaborate.
They're currently on sale on Zanotti's website for $1,695, but that's the price you have to pay for gold and Kanye wrapped up in one shoe, it seems.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023