Alo Ceballos/Getty Images
UPDATE (8/13/15, 7:25 a.m. ET): Vogue has confirmed that Beyoncé covers their 2015 September issue.
Bow down to Queen B right now, all ye loyal subjects, because according to leaked images, it looks like Beyoncé is finally gracing the cover of Vogue Magazine's prestigious September issue -- which is both an historic and glorious-looking affair.
Bey has only appeared on the cover of the U.S. mag twice before -- for its April, 2009 and March, 2013 issues -- but she's been featured on enough of the international Vogue versions and special editions to (1) make our growing collection stack an actual thing, and (2) provide us with just enough to go-ahead to get you that definitive ranking of Bey on Vogue you know you wanted.
Your eyeballs will heartily thank you for this one.
Vogue -- Special 2014 Met Gala Edition
Rihanna and Beyoncé were the rightful owners of the 2014 Met Gala -- because would ya just look at these two -- so Anna Wintour and company owed them this special edition cover. They earned it. Yow.
Vogue -- April, 2009
Bey's first Vogue cover was nothing to shake a stick at, and we love that the message of the feature was a celebration of her luscious curvature because yes. All day.
Vogue India -- May, 2013
Miss Knowles had sass for days with this funky patterned top and pants combo. Love. Oh, and her smile here? It was absolutely everything.
Vogue UK -- May, 2013
The mag totally got it right when they called Bey's look here "electrifying" because between her frisky hair and that waist-high sparkle skirt, we were all charged up over it.
Vogue -- March, 2013
B may be a Queen, but she was 100% Lady in this look of prim delight. And we love the fact that the text gave mention over her general world ownage because TRUTH.
Vogue -- September, 2015
Of course this comes in at number one. Of course it does. Look at this girl go. She looks sexy AF, first of all, with her semi-wet shoulder-length hair style. Then there's that dress that hugs her at exactly the right places. And let's not forget the fact that this issue is celebrating "Just B" and her signature "art of global domination." Yah. Just take our money, Vogue. Just take it.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023