I think it's safe to say that "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" isn't going to be a quiet, personal drama about coming to terms with an oppressive society. I think, based on that trailer -- and I'm just taking a guess here -- it might be more of the "blowing up airships with an explosive arrow" kind of movie.
And that's a very good thing, because the new trailer for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" was seriously badass. The series looks like it's riding the darker tone of "Catching Fire" right into a downright bleak conclusion.
Here are our 18 favorite moments from the trailer.
1. The trailer does good work immediately setting this action story in real emotion.
2. And kudos to Donald Sutherland for looking freaky as hell.
3. But from there on out it's all explosions, weapons and really sweet armor.
4. Spoiler warning: This isn't the only cool thing Katniss can do with an arrow.
5. Gale has some tricks too.
6. District 13 is well equipped to say the least.
7. For what the lost district has in weaponry, it lacks in beauty supplies.
8. If you play this backwards, Gale and Katniss are running toward a self-constructing building.
9. Yes, brain-washed Peeta is cool, but all I'm concerned about here is the Tooch.
10. Katniss, for whatever reason, cares more about Peeta.
11. A big moment that the trailer teases is this attack on a dam.
12. ...where this happens.
13. Oh, hey! Finnick!
14. "She said get another mockingjay." "Where would we even get one?" -- The conversation after Katniss leaves.
15. It's usually more romantic if all of the flowers are alive.
16. Things still aren't great in Panem.
17. "Who else here thinks my armor is badass?"
18. They really should have used this clip a few more times.
"The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" hits theaters on November 21.