Lil Wayne went all out for his daughter, Reginae Carter, on Saturday. Nae-Nae's Winter White Sweet 16 party not only included gifts like a new Ferrari AND a BMW, but Weezy also got pal Nicki Minaj to perform.
The 32-year-old rapper threw the b-day bash in Atlanta, with Fantasia Barrino, Kandi Burruss, T.I. and Tiny in attendance. Lucky for us, Barrino captured this Instagram of Nicki performing "Beez in the Trap."
Tunechi shared his love for his little girl online, writing, "16 years of being a reminder of how beautiful life can truly b" and declaring Saturday #NaeDay.
Reginae had at least five outfit changes throughout the night, including this cute blue dress and a personalized embroidered jacket.
Reginae arrived to the party like a true princess, wearing a glittery champagne gown and stepping out of Cinderella-themed carriage.
The 16-year-old was quick to show off the keys to her new ride (and her blingy manicure). But receiving expensive cars wasn't her favorite part of the night, she said.
Game wished her a happy birthday, and apparently, it doesn't get any better than that.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023