Jaden Smith started out 2016 with a gender bending fashion campaign for Louis Vuitton, but lest you think he'd stop there, he's also taking his progressive style to the pages of Vogue Korea.
Jaden posted a photo of himself from the shoot wearing a skirt, blue nail polish, and a flower behind his ear for an extra pop of color. 2016 is already shaping up to be a forward-thinking year for fashion, and it looks like Jaden doesn't mind being at the forefront. Here's to 11 more months of enlightened style.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023