Forever-stylish socialite and former star of "The City" Olivia Palermo got married on Saturday to her model beau Johannes Huebl, and we're not jealous one bit. Nope, not us. (We're lying. Have you SEEN his abs?)
The longtime loves tied the knot in an intimate outdoor ceremony in Bedford, NY, amongst "a handful" of family and friends, 'Liv posted on her website.
"We really wanted to keep this beautiful day very private and special to us and enjoyed the whole day with our family and two friends," she wrote. "Bedford is such an amazing and romantic countryside."
Designed by Carolina Herrera, the former Elle editor's one-of-a-kind outfit for the big day did not disappoint: A simple cream cashmere sweater was paired with chic white shorts and a full tulle skirt overlay adorned with satin and silk details. Oh, and don't forget the jewel-toned Manolo Blahniks for her "something blue." Ensemble envy, anyone? Subtle jewelry, soft makeup and her signature loose ponytail completed the classic-yet-carefree look.
Don't you dare get any grass stains on those Manolos, 'Liv.
+ Do you love Olivia's wedding-day style? Tell us what you think, and be sure to offer your congrats to the newlyweds!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023