Taylor Swift just wrapped the Asian leg of her 1989 World Tour with a three-day stint in Shanghai, China, but she left the nation with a little something to remember her by: a Chinese clothing collection!
Heritage 66 has unveiled an authentic Taylor Swift merchandise collection that celebrates the "Shake It Off" singer with a line of fashions that (mostly) reference her latest lyrics and/or style.
Chances are, she won't be rocking out with these items at the 2016 MET Gala because they're pretty basic lounge-wear items, but still, for the Swiftie faithful, it's worth a peek.
The collection ranges from the obvious...
Shoulders aren't just for brushing things off anymore, squad.
... To the extremely subtle.
(Hint: Her name is down there by the hem in super tiny font.)
There are also a lot of legging-and-halter sets, like she's known to sport a lot lately.
And in the case of this lettering-centric shirtdress, she actually did wear it recently.
Tay was spotted sporting her own threads -- which, if you look closely, include all the letters of her name -- at LAX late last week.
There are also those items that are punny little winks to her anti-haters/fakers/players/liars/etc. musical motto.
Note: These are available in men's sizes too. Important.
And, well, there are also the kinda inexplicable items like this one.
Tay doesn't wear this silhouette very often, so we *think* it's a nod to her boho London look from the tail end of summer? Maybe?
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023