We've been covering Megan Fox a lot lately. Heck, we even did an entire show about her and her Diablo Cody-penned horror film, "Jennifer's Body." But in all of our coverage, it's always been with Megan in front of the camera. What's it like to be behind the camera?
Well, now you can find out in this exclusive bonus feature from the DVD/Blu-ray (released this week), in which Megan takes some fancy footage of a stunt scene for her on-set video diary. Check it out.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023