Earlier this week, Katy Perry surprised us all by announcing she had a shoe line on the way. Though the news was unexpected, we were eager to see what Katy had up her sleeve/planned for our feet — thankfully, we didn’t have to wait long to find out. Katy unveiled the collection in Vegas yesterday — ~waking up in Vegas,~ etc. — and it’s exceeded all our lucite-covered dreams.
The collection is as bright and kitschy as you’d expect from the queen of themes, but the best part is the volume. There are SO MANY shoes. Katy’s included pom-poms, marabou feathers, cute li’l bunny faces, fruit charms, stars, Rubix cubes, evil eyes, cigars, and more in different colors and different styles, including sneakers, flats, and totally manageable heels.
You can check out all the shoes on Fun magazine’s website, and start preparing closet space for when the shoes arrive in our lives in 2017.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023