Taylor Hill/FilmMagic + James Devaney/GC Images
Are you super stressed out? Are you sick of opening Twitter on your phone, taking one look at the news, and screaming? Does the prospect of reading another headline kill whatever positive vibes you had going for you this morning?
Fear not — or at least take a mini-break from the calamity of your newsfeed — because Beyoncé and Rihanna hung out last night, so some semblance of good was injected back into the stratosphere of this nightmare planet!
Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Clara Lionel Foundation
Bey and Jay-Z attended Ri's Diamond Ball last night, the star-studded fundraiser for her Clara Lionel Foundation. The event brought in a whopping $840,000 for the education-inspired charity. Both Ri and Bey looked like a million bucks apiece, so it's safe to say they dressed extremely on-theme.
Those smiles, though? Can't put a number on those, but they definitely shined brighter than diamonds.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023