Maci Bookout may have a bit of time before she welcomes her third child (a boy due at the end of May) -- but the Teen Mom OG cast member and her fiancé Taylor McKinney have already settled on a major decision regarding their impending arrival: a name. A tiny hint: The moniker was featured in Top Gun...
So what have the sweethearts ultimately decided to call their little guy? Maverick Reed!
"Maverick was actually one of our boy name choices when we were pregnant with Jayde before we knew it was a girl," the soon-to-be mother of three reveals to MTV News. "Reed is a family name for both our families. We were also considering Connor for the first name, but we decided Maverick went better with the names Bentley and Jayde."
What do you think of the couple's final choice? Share your thoughts in the comments, and to hear more from Maci and Taylor about this pregnancy, watch the clip below!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023