In the final scene of J.K. Rowling's "Harry Potter" series, Harry, Ron and Hermione are sending their children off to Hogwarts from Platform 9 3/4. Harry and Ginny's son, Albus Severus, is worried about being sorted into Slytherin.
These two headmasters were of course Dumbledore and Snape. Anyone with any HP knowledge whatsoever knows that Snape made life a living hell for Harry and his pals throughout their time at Hogwarts and beyond, mostly because Harry reminded him of James Potter -- Snape's schoolyard rival who went on to marry his one true love, Lily.
After joining the Death Eaters, murdering Dumbledore and just being an all around bad dude, Snape ultimately died in Harry's arms while trying to save him from Voldemort. But do his sacrifices in the later books make up for all the cruel things he did? Rowling took to Twitter Friday (Nov. 27) to reveal the truth.
And as for lingering mixed feelings you have about Dumbledore and how he guided Harry?
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023