Considering her love of movies, we were eager to see what Ariana Grande had in store for her performance at the Movie Awards. Unsurprisingly, she not only met our expectations, but totally exceeded them in an homage to Marilyn Monroe.
For her stripped-down rendition of "Dangerous Woman," Ariana channeled Marilyn's bright pink look from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, complete with a very blingy diamond necklace. While Ariana didn't go for Marilyn's trademark platinum bob, she did trade in her high ponytail for a low one, so, y'know, maybe next time.
Hours before her performance, Ari teased the vibe to MTV News: "It’s more character-y and I’m excited to just have fun, play dress-up, and do a different version of it."
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023