Dave J Hogan/Getty Images
Fresh off making everyone so damn gleeful with his summer jam “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” Justin Timberlake is back on that suit-and-tie shit.
The veteran pop star is giving fans a chance to see his slick moves and twinkling eyes from the comfort of their sofas with Justin Timberlake + The Tennessee Kids, an upcoming Netflix concert film directed by Jonathan Demme. The cinematic spectacle chronicles the final date on JT’s 20/20 Experience world tour, which spanned 134 shows in two years.
In the clip, we see JT and his boisterous backing band dazzle the Las Vegas crowd with a performance of the sing-along-friendly “Mirrors.” There’s also footage of Timberlake prepping for the show backstage, dancing up a storm, and being his generally charming self. Hey, at least it’s something to hold us over until his long-awaited next album drops.
Check out the full trailer below, and catch Justin Timberlake + The Tennessee Kids when it hits Netflix on October 12.
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023