From managing stressful fashion runway shows to gossiping about their latest romantic interests in their office space, Lauren Conrad and Whitney Port always had each other's backs when they were colleagues -- as well as dear pals -- on "The Hills." And while the two ladies no longer sit with each other at work (oh the Teen Vogue garment closet), it appears that the pair haven't skipped a beat since they were tasked with managing Lisa Love's and Kelly Cutrone's requests as ambitious interns.
The MTV alums were on hand to watch Taylor Swift during her Los Angeles leg of the 1989 World Tour on Saturday (August 22) -- and Whit and LC posed backstage at a private event at the Hyde Staples Center hosted by Tommy Bahama. Even though it's pretty obvious, it must be stated: While certain cast members from the Tinseltown crew may not be as thick as thieves, there's certainly no "bad blood" between these two.
Getty Images Entertainment
"T R O U B L E #TBxTSwift @taylorswift," the "City" star added to the pic above. Oooohhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh.
Share your thoughts on the gals' "Hills" cute photo-op in the comments, as well as your favorite Whitney/Lauren memories!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023