Just when we thought Beyonce would be taking it easy over Labor Day weekend (um, hi, did you see the #BeyMAs?), our girl still managed to find a way to keep us on our toes while taking some time off—by debuting a dramatic new haircut. *gasp*
At the Budweiser Made In America festival this weekend, Bey sported a super-blunt, just-below-the-chin wavy bob while hangin' with the hubs in Los Angeles. Her new ’do feels super fresh for the end of summer, just like the platinum, asymmetrical bob she debuted right around this time last year.
In signature Beyonce style, she posted a few snaps of her new look on Instagram paired with a killer all-black crop top and wrap skirt accented with gold jewelry (are those Flash Tattoos?!) and stiletto sandals. But what do you think: Do you like Bey's new, no-nonsense bob or her longer, wind-blown locks? Let us know in the comments below!
- POV VMA SUBMISSION FORM09/01/2023
- MTV Video Music Awards Will Return to New Jersey for September Show05/23/2023
- Scream’s Ghostface Accepts Best Movie And Best Fight: ‘Movies Don’t Create Psychos’‘It’s about time someone truly appreciated my work’05/07/2023
- Anthony Ramos And Dominique Fishback Ramp Up The Tension In New 'Transformers' Clip'Transformers: Rise of the Beasts' hits theaters on June 905/07/2023
- Joseph Quinn Acknowledges The Power Of 'Stranger Things' Fans'I’m a little bit scared of you,' he said at the MTV Movie & TV Awards, 'but ultimately, I am utterly, utterly indebted to you'05/07/2023
- Ariel And Prince Eric's Romantic Night Ends With A Splash In New 'Little Mermaid' ClipHeart eyes all around05/07/2023