Saturday has always been our favorite day of the week (with the exception of Sunday), but today happens to be extra special 'cause it's also Lauren Conrad's birfday! Yep, the former "Laguna" and "Hills" star (and blushing bride-to-be!) is the big 2-8, and since she's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to shop for, we thought we'd give her the one thing she doesn't already have: 28 reasons she totally rocks. Starting with...
2. Her extreme dedication to ANY job. Girl once took a plane from L.A. to New York just to deliver a dress.
3. She made headbands cool waaay before Blair Waldorf ever did.
4. She still manages to look sweet-as-pie in the brightest shades of lipstick...
5. ...and really skimpy tops.
6. P.S. How is it possible to look this good while standing next to Usher?!
7. P.P.S. She knows Usher.
8. She's always the voice of reason, even when people are making wild hand gestures.
9. She stood up to this guy on a number of occasions -- and he could be pretty intense.
10. She also accepted his (and his wife's) apology, 'cause ladies always forgive and forget.
11. Ladies also smile through the pain. Despite the drama, Lauren's always managed to stay upbeat!
12. She truly understands the value of friendship.
13. Then again, she knows when to cut the cord of one that's toxic.
14. She's got the BEST facial expressions.
(Seriously. The VERY best.)
15. She's also way better at being a professional writer than we are.
16. As in, she's a New York Times bestselling author.
17. She actually got away with writing a tell-all under the guise of fiction.
18. Excuse us, THREE tell-alls.
19. He's not so little anymore, but her puppy once melted our hearts into a giant puddle of wuv.
20. She made "He's a sucky person!" a thing.
21. She taught us that it's always OK to cry (even when you forget to put on your waterproof mascara).
22. Her "Family Guy" cameo was nothing short of genius.
23. She's always been a firm believer in true love...
24. ...even if it DID cost her that amazing internship in Paris.
25. And she reminded us all that Mr. Right is totally out there...
26. ...even if you have to date a bunch of Mr. Wrongs before you find him.
27. But the best thing LC ever taught us was how to keep it real.
28. And that, sometimes, in this crazy, mixed-up, reality TV/selfie world, the very best moments in life are still the ones that happen off-screen.
So happy, happy, LC! You've done pretty great with years 1-27. Can't wait to see what 28 has in store...
Photos/GIFs: RealityTVGIFS.tumblr.com, Getty Images, Cosmo, thousands-of-gifs.tumblr.com, Brad Barket, Polk Imaging, Lauren-Conrad.net, Fox, laurencamilleri.tumblr.com