Once in a while, Mac Miller has hours-long conversations with his fans on Twitter. You have to be quick enough to catch 'em, because if you're late, he'll be gone. Wednesday's (July 16) 7 a.m. Q&A was even too early for me, so for all of you who missed out, I've compiled 13 things you didn't know about the "Most Dope" star, based on his hilarious morning tweets.
1. He knows how to spell.
2. He loves sandwiches.
3. He's aware that he might suck.
4. He sings the Torah with Drake.
5. He loves his
6. He hates airports, just like us.
7. He's philosophical.
8. His lawyer's name is David.
9. His alter egos require time.
10. He appreciates life.
11. He takes care of himself.
12. He knows the recipe for a good life.
13. He's actually Schoolboy Q.
The second season of "Mac Miller And The Most Dope Family" airs next Wednesday, July 23, on 11:30 p.m. ET on MTV2.