It looks like Britney's back in all her "I'm A Slave 4 U" glory. The queen of pop has been sharing photos from the set of her new music video for "Make Me (Oooh)," not to be confused with her sexy "Ooh Ooh Baby" from 2007's Blackout.
The upcoming single, reportedly off her ninth studio album, features rapper G-Eazy, pictured below.
"Steamy camera lens means the shoot was 🔥 today!" Spears captioned her next pic.
Britney, I have some questions about this image. I've listed them below for your convenience. Thanks for your time and consideration.
1. Is it hot in here or is it just me?
2. Did you recycle costumes from the "I'm A Slave 4 U" music video?
3. Or were you inspired by the late Steve Irwin's khaki-cargo look?
4. Speaking of costumes, why are some guys wearing shirts and others not?
5. Shouldn't everyone should be shirtless, for the sake of consistency?
6. Also, where is your snake from the 2001 VMAs?
7. Don't you think a live reptile would go well with the Steve Irwin style?
8. I assume this video will involve pole dancing, no?
9. That has to be the only explanation for the poles, right?
10. While we're on the topic of ~flexibility~, is that guy doing a split in the lower right-hand corner?
11. Is it possible to get a close-up of that split? Asking for a friend.
12. Actually, could there be close-ups of every guy here? Please and thank you.
13. Why's the guy in the front giving double thumbs-up?
14. How many wedgies did those speedo-type things cause?
15. Really though, how many members of this photo do you think are fighting the urge to pick a wedgie?
16. And how many fans' ovaries do you think exploded when they saw these hunks?
17. How'd you pick the lucky guy to throw your arms around?
18. How did David LaChapelle go from directing the somber and serious "Everytime" to "Make Me (Oooh)"?
19. Could this pic be considered NSFW?
20. I mean, did you see that, uh, bulge? *blushes furiously*
21. Should I stop staring at this photo on my work computer?
Yeah, I guess so. Thanks for the swoon-worthy distraction, Brit.