Photo: Circe Baumgartner/MTV Style
• In case you doubted Ke$ha's love of glitter, she explains it all!
• Supermodel Coco Rocha will host MTV.com's Red Carpet Report for the Video Music Awards on Sept. 12!
• Emmy looks we loved: January Jones's bright blue Versace gown, the guys of Glee in their black skinny ties, beautiful bows, glam gold and the Glee girls' gowns in patriotic navy and red.
• Hair went super high this week, from head-topping buns and updos at the Emmys to Elly Jackson of La Roux's "ginger quiff."
• Middle school trends that made a comeback: super stylish socks and temporary tattoos like Whitney Port.
• Glee girls went from the small screen to the pages of our favorite magazines! Lea Michele rocked it on the cover of Glamour, while Heather Morris nailed it in Nylon.
• More celebrity hair news: Fergie went back to blond and Anne Hathaway became the latest in a string of celebs to try a pixie.
• This week was full of bold beauty looks: dress-matching lipstick, larger-than-life lashes and beautiful black nails were just a few of our faves.
• All hail accessories! Look at Jessica Alba's clutch and Nicole Scherzinger's chandelier earrings.
• Natalie Portman got bit by the purple (dress) bug. And she also knows how to grow out her bangs.
And that's all for the summer, folks! Enjoy the last long weekend of the season, and wear all of your white jeans and summery rompers one last time. Until Tuesday, Happy Labor Day!