We know it's Halloween, but there's another reason you should be celebrating today: it's Willow Smith’s birthday! To honor one of the coolest 14-year-olds we know, we decided to highlight some of her best looks over the years from a tiny bb trendsetter to a fashion-forward young lady. TBH, we can't wait to see what sort of ensembles she'll bust out this year, but in the meantime, we'll be quietly whipping our hair back and forth at our desk in tribute.
1. Our bb on the red carpet at the 2007 Annual Critics' Choice Awards. Awwwww.
2. Check out this futuristic one-piece at the 2010 AMAs. [insert thumbs up emojis]
3. This leopard lady ~lewk~ at 'The Karate Kid' Premiere in 2010 is total purr-fection.
4. Willow killed it in union jack slacks while across the pond that same year.
5. Awww, her first futuristic goth red carpet moment in 2010. :')
6. Willow ba-rought the drama at the 2011 Grammys–you know, the good kind.
7. In 2011, she sported a super stylish homage to her pops.
8. Really feelin' this grownup goldenrod gown in 2012.
9. SO pretty in punk at the 2012 Kids' Choice Awards. *bows down*
10. Ohhh, obsessed with this laid-back leather look.
11. The only scary thing here is how well Willow Smith is dressed.
12. Kudos to this seriously studded 2012 outfit.
13. Love this polished punk princess look in 2013.
14. Finally, here’s Willow killing it at Fader Fort last week. Is this our fave steez to date? It just might be.