Barack Obama has been President for approximately 5 years, 6 months and 15 days. But today he isn't celebrating a term or political milestone, he's celebrating his birthday! The 53-year-old already did some celebrating over the weekend, going golfing with buddies at Andrews Air Force base (an annual tradition). Back on duty in the White House today, here's hoping POTUS can sneak in a slice of birthday cake. In honor of turning the big 5-3, here's a look back at some of the Prez's coolest moments.
1. The time he and Justin Timberlake rocked the "Suit & Tie" look simultaneously.
2. When he called up America's hero/USMNT Goalkeeper Tim Howard to congratulate him on his World Cup performance
3. When he took a selfie with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Denmark’s Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt.
4. That time he joined Zach Galifianakis on "Between Two Ferns" to talk about the Affordable Care Act.
5. When he slow jammed the news with Jimmy Fallon to spread the word about student loans.
6. When he got to open an episode of "Saturday Night Live" (before he was even President).
7. When he as President met Kid President, and took him on a tour of the White House.
8. When he gave his wife, FLOTUS Michelle Obama a shout-out on their 20th wedding anniversary.
9. When he read letters from ordinary Americans and invited them to dinner.
10. When he brushed some dirt off his shoulder before the White House Correspondents Dinner.
11. When he riffed a little Al Green's "Let's Stay Together."
Happy Birthday Mr. President!