Rihanna may have found love in a hopeless place, but these couples cozied up at the happiest place on Earth: the convention floor at San Diego Comic-Con. We caught the cutest -- and a few of the creepiest -- couples cosplaying their way through the week. Ain't elaborately costumed love grand?
Some of these characters left us stumped. Know who they are? Let us know in the comments!
1. Pirate Lady And Hawkeye
Love across franchises.
2. Koragg The Knight Wolf And Morrigan
Don't cross these two.
3. Ryuko Matoi And Harley Quinn
Armed and dangerous.
4. Mario And Princess Peach
But can he save her from Wario?
5. Bee And Bee ("Bee And Puppycat")
Everyone loves a man in a Peter Pan collar.
6. Captain America (With A Hydra Hat) And Poison Ivy
But wait! Where does his allegiance lie!
7. Archer And Damsel
8. Batgirl And Robin
A match made in Gotham.
9. Star-Lord And Loki
A love that is out of this world(s).
10. Indiana Jones And Willie Scott
There's nothing "Doom"ed about this relationship.
11. Tuls And Ms. Paint
Make it work, guys.
12. She-Ra And Rufio
13. Captain Kirk And Mr. Spock
Boldly going where no man has gone before.
14. Boba Fett And Slave Leia
A classic for the ages.
15. Sally And Jack Skellington
Just a rag doll and her skeleton.
16. Patriotic Lady And Captain America
If you can't be Captain America, at least rock the stars and stripes.
17. The Joker And Harley Quinn
Why so serious?
18. Grey Bird Man And Lara Croft
We don't know how the bird got there, but maybe the Tomb Raider can take care of it.