Nothing screams “I’m your biggest fan” like permanently etching your favorite musician’s face or name into your skin. Here’s the best of the worst:
3. When it comes to expressing your unconditional adoration, more is always better.
— Miley Cyrus Tattoos (@MileyCyrusCarl) June 29, 2014
Carl McCoid is famous for his constantly growing number of Miley tats. He currently has 29 dedicated to the pop star, with a 30th soon on the way.
6. Someone clearly put a lot of thought into this profound Bieber dedication.
7. Be sure to show off your pop culture knowledge.
OK, so this tat isn’t actually owned by a Belieber. There’s a fantasy football league in Nebraska that punishes the loser with a horrifically embarrassing tattoo designed by the winners. Talk about high stakes.
11. Is it John Lennon or Harry Potter?
Imagine all the wizards… pic.twitter.com/21iBrqNTEQ
— Shit Tats (@ShitTats) July 3, 2014
14. Do it for your loved ones.
A mom got this super hip neck tat to help her daughter score tickets to a JoBros concert through a radio station contest.