After months of delays, years of viral videos, and a lifetime's worth of entertaining content, Riff Raff finally has an official release date for his Mad Decent debut album: June 24.
Neon Icon, which will be released through Diplo's label, will hit stores this summer with production from Diplo himself, as well as Harry Fraud and DJ Mustard, among others. Guests include Mac Miller, Childish Gambino, Mike Posner, Slim Thug and Paul Wall.
The cover art, which Riff also released on Tuesday (May 20), is a sight to behold. It differs from an image he released late last year, that was reportedly the album's cover, but captures much of the rapper's essence: it's fun, quirky, odd and loud. With a baby in one arm and a dog in the other, the Houston native flashes a smile at the camera as his head is surrounded, fittingly, by neon lighting.
Check out the full tracklist below, as well as the video for the project's first single, "How To Be The Man" -- which kind of serves as a behind-the-scenes look a the album cover shoot.
1. "iNTRODUCiNG THE iCON"
3. "WETTER THAN TSUNAMi"
4. "JODY 3 MOONS (SKIT)"
5. "VERSACE PYTHON"
6. "LAVA GLACiERS" (feat. CHiLDiSH GAMBiNO)
7. "TiP TOE WiNG iN MY JAWWWDiNZ"
8. "MAYBE YOU LOVE ME" (feat. MiKE POSNER)
9. "AQUABERRY DOLPHIN" (feat. MAC MiLLER)
10. "THE BLOOMiNGDALES AT WiNDSHiRE PALACE" (SKIT)
12. "HOW TO BE THE MAN"
13. "COOL iT DOWN" (feat. AMBER COFFMAN)
14."ViP PASS TO MY HEART"
15. "HOW TO BE THE MAN" (feat. SLiM THUG & PALL WALL) [HOUSTON REMIX]