Punk prima donna Kelly Osbourne is taking her show on the road, and there's nothing you can say to her about it.
Spreading her trademark 'blahs' from Denver to D.C. for three weeks in March, Osbourne will be taking her first official road trip since releasing her debut album, Shut Up, in November. Her first single, a cover of Madonna's 1986 hit "Papa Don't Preach," was a hit at top 40 radio, and was followed by the second single, "Shut Up."
The tour will begin on the West Coast after an initial stop in Tempe, Arizona, on March 10, and will end in Boston on March 29. Opening up for the potty-mouthed rocker will be spoofster Har Mar Superstar — her balding, corpulent date for last year's MTV Video Music Awards.
Tickets for several shows will be on sale beginning Monday. More dates are likely to be added.
Kelly Osbourne tour dates, according to Epic Records:
- 3/12 - Denver, CO @ The Gothic Theatre
- 3/14 - Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theatre
- 3/15 - Sauget, IL @ Pop's
- 3/16 - Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theater
- 3/18 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest Club
- 3/21 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall
- 3/22 - Chicago, IL @ Vic Theatre
- 3/27 - Philadelphia, PA @ Theater of the Living Arts
- 3/28 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
- 3/29 - Boston, MA @ Axis
- 3/31 - Washington, DC @ Black Cat