When it comes to collaborations, Nate Dogg runs with the big dogs.
And the baritone voice behind such hits as Dr. Dre's "The Next Episode" and Warren G's "Regulate" will continue to showcase his tag-teaming skills on his upcoming self-titled album, due February 25.
The follow-up to last year's Music & Me will feature Nate Dogg swapping rhymes with the likes of Xzibit, Redman, Fabolous, Memphis Bleek, Freeway, Lil' Mo, Knoc-Turn'Al, Shade Sheist and Ms. Jade.
Snoop Dogg, also appears, along with Armed Robbery, on a track called "I Got Game."
"Get Up," which features Eve, is the album's first single, although the Hi-Tek-produced "I Need a Bitch" is getting some exposure on the mix play circuit.
Tek produced two tracks, as did Bink! and DJ Quik, who recorded "Get Up." Rockwilder handled five tracks, while Timbaland, Damizza and Ricc Rude each did one.
Nate Dogg, who struggled with the law earlier in the year (see [article id="1454560"]"Nate Dogg Sentenced For Drug Possession"[/article]), is featured on WC's new single "The Streets" (see [article id="1457044"]"WC Holds Ghetto Olympics With Snoop Dogg And Nate Dogg"[/article]) and recently scored a big hit with Fabolous' "Can't Deny It."
Nate Dogg track list, according to Elektra Records:
- "There She Goes"
- "Get Up" (featuring Eve)
- "Somebody Like Me" (featuring Shade Sheist)
- "Leave Her Alone" (featuring Memphis Bleek, Freeway and Chris of the Young Gunz)
- "Bad Girls" (featuring Redman)
- "Keep It Real" (featuring Lil' Mo, Fabolous and Icarus)
- "I Got Game" (featuring Snoop Dogg and Armed Robbery)
- "Round and Round"
- "The Hard Way" (featuring Xzibit and Armed Robbery)
- "I Need a Bitch" (featuring Armed Robbery)
- "Right Back Where You Are"
- "Born to Mack" (featuring Timbaland and Ms. Jade)
- "All Night Long"
- "No More Lies" (featuring Knoc-Turn'Al)