The folks responsible for the Now That's What I Call Music! series are taking their next compilation LP to the street.
Off the Hook, a hip-hop/R&B version of Now, is scheduled for release May 21, according to a Columbia Records spokesperson. Like the Now series, the LP is a collaborative effort between Sony Music, Universal Music Group, EMI and Jive Records.
The album's 20 previously released tracks feature the smooth R&B of B2K, the soaring sultriness of Aaliyah and the aggressive bounce of Mystikal. The newest cut on the LP, "Feels Good" by Naughty By Nature featuring 3LW, comes from the rappers' next album, Iicons, due May 7 (see "Naughty By Nature, 3LW Save The Day In 'Feels Good' Video").
Off the Hook track list, according to Columbia Records:
- Jermaine Dupri featuring Ludacris - "Welcome to Atlanta"
- B2K - "Uh Huh"
- Jagged Edge featuring Nas - "I Got It 2"
- Lil' Bow Wow - "Take Ya Home"
- Aaliyah - "More Than a Woman"
- Mystikal - "Bouncin' Back (Bumpin' Me Against the Wall)"
- Joe - "Let's Stay Home Tonight"
- Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule - "I'm Real (Murder Remix)"
- Nas - "One Mic"
- Glenn Lewis - "Don't You Forget It"
- Ruff Endz - "Someone to Love You"
- Keke Wyatt featuring Avant - "Nothing in This World"
- City High - "City High Anthem"
- India.Arie - "Video"
- Angie Stone - "Wish I Didn't Miss You"
- Janet Jackson featuring Missy Elliott - "Son of a Gun"
- N.E.R.D. featuring Lee Harvey and Vita - "Lapdance"
- Mr. Cheeks - "Lights, Camera, Action"
- Petey Pablo - "Raise Up"
- Naughty By Nature featuring 3LW - "Feels Good"