As promised in her most recent single, Sade will keep U.S. fans by her side with a summer tour.
The Nigerian-born songstress will be taking her triple-platinum LP Lovers Rock on the road, an Epic Records spokesperson said. The 30-date tour marks her first trek in seven years.
She'll kick off the tour at GM Place in Vancouver. After her first U.S. date in Seattle on July 15, Sade will begin making her way down the West Coast, with shows scheduled through July 23 in Los Angeles.
Further dates are awaiting confirmation and will become available as the tour approaches, the spokesperson said.
Sade's Lovers Rock was released in November and debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. It was her first new material since 1992's Love Deluxe, which spawned the hit single "No Ordinary Love." Lovers Rock currently sits at #56 on Billboard. Her past five albums Diamond Life, Promise, Stronger Than Pride, Love Deluxe and The Best of Sade together have sold more than 50 million copies worldwide.
Sade tour dates, according to Epic Records:
- 7/14 - Vancouver, BC @ GM Place
- 7/15 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena
- 7/17 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheater
- 7/18 - San Francisco, CA @ Chronicle Pavilion
- 7/20 - Irvine, CA @ Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- 7/21 - Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand
- 7/23 - Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl