May 27 [10:00 EDT] -- W.A.S.P. and Motörhead will launch and all-out assault on eardrums and delicate sensibilities when the two bands kick off a U.S. tour next week.
Lemmy Kilmister and his fellow metal journeymen in Motörhead will headline the tour, which comes out of the gate June 6 in Philadelphia.
Lemmy recently traded in his bass and trademark growl for a stint on the big screen, turning up as the narrator of "Tromeo & Juliet," a big screen adaptation of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" produced by the same folks who brought the world "The Toxic Avenger" and "Class of Nuke 'Em High."
If you want to see Lemmy in natural environment, here's where he'll be:
- 6/7 - Philadelphia, PA @ Electric Factory
- 6/8 - Danbury, CT @ Tuxedo Junction
- 6/10 - Boston, MA @ Axis
- 6/11 - Providence, RI @ Strand Theatre
- 6/13 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
- 6/14 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
- 6/15 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Metropol
- 6/18 - Atlanta,
GA @ Masquerade
- 6/20 - Memphis, TN @ 616 Club
- 6/21 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's
- 6/24 - Cleveland, OH @ Odeon Concert Club
- 6/26 - Roseville, MI @ Palladium