November 20 [12:00 EDT] -- A new brand of trouble seems to have found the Insane Clown Posse.
One half of the controversial duo, whose album "The Great Milenko" got them booted from Hollywood Records, now reportedly finds himself charged with battery after hitting a fan during a show.
The Associated Press reports that Violent J, a.k.a. Joseph Frank Bruce, is charged with aggravated battery after he allegedly struck a concertgoer 30 times with his microphone at a show in Albuquerque, New Mexico's Zone nightclub Sunday night. Violent J then allegedly kicked the man, who was reportedly later treated for cuts and bruises.
The AP reports that the rapper was held for four hours before being released on $5,000 bail. The incident will reportedly not effect the group's touring schedule, which Pollstar says will visit the following venues:
- 11/20 - Milwaukee, WI @ Rave
- 11/21 - Port Huron, MI @ McMorran Place
- 11/22 - Louisville, KY @ Brewery
- Grand Rapids, MI @ Orbit Room
- 12/2 - Nottingham, UK @ Rock City
- 12/3 - London, UK @ London Astoria II
- 12/5 - Rennes, FRA @ Le Liberte