November 3 [14:00 EDT] -- Bush already had several projects blossoming this month, and now in addition to an album of remixes, a new single, and a couple of soundtrack appearances, the band will be releasing a video documentary, called "Alleys and Motorways," November 18.
The home video tracks the growth of Bush (singer/songwriter Gavin Rossdale, guitarist Nigel Pulsford, bassist Dave Parsons and drummer Robin Goodridge) from their first show in 1992 through to this past summer's appearance at the giant Reading Festival in England.
Fans will also find a video diary with interviews, home movies, and concert footage as well as what the video's producer's call a "complete" Bush video collection.
The video includes cameo appearances by Metallica's James Hetfield, Marilyn Manson and rumored Rossdale paramour, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani.
In other news, Goldie's "Toasted On Both Sides" remix of "Swallowed" will also be heard on the soundtrack of the new movie, "The
Jackal," which opens November 14. The "Jackal" soundtrack also features:
- Fatboy Slim - "Going Out Of My Head"
- Prodigy - "Poison"
- Massive Attack - "Superpredators"
- Primal Scream - "Star"
- Ani DiFranco - "Joyful Girl - Peace And Love Remix"
- Moby - "Shining"
- Dollshead - "It's Over, It's Under"
- Black Grape - "Get Higher"
- Goldie and Jay Magik - "Sunray"
- BT with Richard Butler - "Shineaway"
- Agent Provocateur - "Red Tape"
- The Charlatans U.K. - "Toothache - Chemical Brothers Remix"
- Lunatic Calm - "Leave You Far Behind"
- Apollo Four Forty - "Raw Power"
- L.T.J. Bukem - "Demon's Theme"
As we reported back in September, the Stingray remix of Bush's "Mouth" appears on the soundtrack of "An American Werewolf in Paris," opening December 9. The track also turns up on the Bush remix album "Deconstructed," and a video for the track is currently receiving airplay.