If you get all hot and bothered by the sultry sounds of Latin star Marc Anthony, prepare for your cold shower.
Anthony came off the market Tuesday night when he married former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres in Las Vegas. Spokespeople for the singer say that the couple was joined by close family members and friends in the Presidential Suite of the Desert Inn Hotel for the ceremony.
The couple plans to live in Puerto Rico.
For Anthony, the wedding comes as the singer is preparing to hit the road for a U.S. tour this summer. Things get rolling on June 12 in Marysville, California, and here's how the itinerary looks:
- 6/12 - Marysville, CA @ Sacramento Valley Amphitheatre
- 6/14 - Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre
- 6/16 - Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden
- 6/17 - Phoenix, AZ @ Blockbuster Desert Sky Pavilion
- 6/19 - Los Angeles, CA @ Greek Theatre
- 6/20 - Los Angeles, CA @ Greek Theatre
- 6/23 - El Paso, TX @ UTEP Special
- 6/25 - San Antonio, TX @ Alamodome
- 6/26 - The Woodlands, TX @ C.W. Mitchell Pavilion
- 7/2 - Boston, MA @ BankBoston Pavilion
- 7/5 - Wantagh, NY @ Jones Beach Amph.
- 7/8 - Holmdel, NJ @ P.N.C. Bank Arts Center
- 7/9 - Camden, NJ @ Blockbuster - Sony Ctr.
- 7/12 - Atlanta, GA @ Tabernacle
- 7/13 - Atlanta, GA @ Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- 7/15 - Rosemont, IL @ Allstate Arena
- 7/18 - Bristow, VA @ Nissan Pavilion
- 7/25 - Orlando, FL @ TD Waterhouse Centre
- 7/29 - Miami, FL @ Miami Arena