Whether it's pursuing higher education, starting a business or expanding their families, Amber, Catelynn, Cheyenne, Maci and Mackenzie are working harder than ever to achieve their goals.
- All Videos
- 01:35HighlightS9Catelynn Introduces Her Daughters to Their New SisterCatelynn and Tyler video chat with Nova and Vaeda from the hospital so the girls can meet their new sister, and Nova eagerly shares her baby knowledge.11/23/2021
- 02:21HighlightS9Cheyenne's Family Gets a Little BiggerFrom near and far, Cheyenne's loved ones keep her supported during her long labor, then welcome a new baby to the family.11/16/2021
- 03:34HighlightS9Catelynn and Tyler Reflect on Their Visit with CarlyAfter seeing Carly for the first time in two years, Catelynn and Tyler discuss their visit, and later Dawn offers words of encouragement when they have to say goodbye.11/09/2021
- 02:26HighlightS9Amber Comes Out as BisexualWhile talking with a show producer about her new memoir, Amber reveals she is bisexual, predicts how her ex Gary will react to the revelation and explains her reasons for coming out now.10/12/2021
- 04:41HighlightS9Catelynn and Tyler Meet Up with Mackenzie and JoshDuring Catelynn and Tyler's trip to Florida, they catch up with Mackenzie and Josh and discuss married life, parenting, mental health and more.09/28/2021
- 01:27HighlightS9Amber Hears Back from Purdue UniversityAmber eagerly opens a college admissions email from Purdue University alongside producer Lorraine.09/21/2021
- 02:29HighlightS9Will Catelynn and Tyler Have a Son or a Daughter?With three daughters in the family, Catelynn and Tyler participate in a special gender reveal, wondering if they'll get their very first boy.09/07/2021
- 03:27HighlightS9Taylor Talks It Out with BentleyAfter an explosive reunion showdown with Ryan, Maci and Taylor take the time to make sure Bentley is getting the right message.09/07/2021
- 03:27HighlightS9Amber Reaches Her LimitAfter a look back at the past season, Amber first thanks Gary for his support, then blames his wife Kristina for getting in between her and her daughter Leah, before walking off the set.04/20/2021
- 03:36HighlightS9Taylor and Maci's Sit-Down with Ryan's Parents Gets HeatedTempers flare when Ryan's parents Jen and Larry join Maci and Taylor on the reunion set to discuss their disappointment in the lack of visitation time with their grandson Bentley.04/20/2021
- 02:24HighlightS9Catelynn and Tyler Discuss Their Relationship with CarlyCatelynn contemplates Christmas gifts for Carly, and Tyler worries his style of communicating could jeopardize his relationship with their daughter.04/06/2021
- 02:25HighlightS9Catelynn and Tyler Vote for the First TimeCatelynn and Tyler cast their first-ever presidential ballots and explain to Nova why Kamala Harris's inclusion as Joe Biden's running mate is historic.03/16/2021
Amber PortwoodCast Member
Amber was just a typical Midwestern teen when she got pregnant with her first child Leah at 16 with her first real boyfriend Gary. Years later, Amber has another child James with her ex Andrew, with whom she's currently in an extended custody battle. Open about her experiences with mental illness, Amber works to stay healthy for herself and her kids. Now, Amber's relationship with her daughter Leah has hit an all-time low, with Leah cutting off all communication. Amber attempts to rebuild burnt bridges with Leah and Gary while striving to achieve a psychology degree.
Catelynn LowellCast Member
Small-town sweethearts Catelynn and Tyler chose adoption for their first daughter Carly, and the heartbreaking decision changed their lives forever. Years later, Catelynn and Tyler are still married and work to provide a happy home for their family. Making the decision to have their fourth (and final) child, Catelynn and Tyler set their hopes on a boy. After discovering they will have yet another daughter, they prepare for a house full of girls and contemplate having their oldest daughter Nova in the delivery room. Catelynn continues to work toward a microblading career, and Tyler's insecurities prompt him to try ketamine therapy.
Cheyenne FloydCast Member
After a fling, Cheyenne found herself co-parenting with Cory, her castmate on The Challenge. Their daughter Ryder has VLCAD, a rare genetic disorder, so Cheyenne works hard to bring awareness to and raise funds for the condition. While things did not work out between Cheyenne and Cory, they maintain a healthy co-parenting relationship. Cheyenne rekindles a romance with her ex-boyfriend Zach, and their relationship escalates after she becomes pregnant. Now, as they await the birth of their son Ace, COVID-19 protocols make it difficult for Zach to be as involved with the pregnancy as he'd like. Deciding that he and Cheyenne need to make their relationship official, Zach surprises her with a proposal.
Maci BookoutCast Member
The all-American girl next door, Maci surprised everyone when she got pregnant in high school while dating her bad-boy boyfriend Ryan. Years later, Maci and Ryan still struggle to have a solid co-parenting relationship for their son Bentley. Now, raising three kids with her husband Taylor, Maci seemed to have a firm grasp on balancing life -- until now. Maci is suffering from PTSD due to her involvement in a gas station shootout, and the fallout is causing strain on her marriage and on her relationship with Bentley.
Mackenzie McKeeCast Member
Mackenzie McKee, originally from Teen Mom 3, keeps busy juggling three kids and a business with her high school sweetheart Josh. After struggling with a long-distance relationship during a rough patch in their marriage, Mackenzie and Josh's relationship now gets stronger by the day with Josh permanently living in Florida. Mackenzie's fitness business is booming, but her busy life may be having a negative impact on her kids, who struggle with behavioral and education issues at school.