Jeremiah, Codi, Aimee, Kirk, Nilsa, Candace and Gus keep the party going as they return to their Southern roots, prepare for life-changing events, and try to repair fractured friendships.
- All Videos
- 03:46HighlightS4Goodbye to the Peach HouseAs the roommates' time at the Georgia vacation house comes to an end, Gus and Jeremiah leave on good terms, and Codi stops to bid farewell to some specials friends he made along the way.12/09/2021
- 01:04HighlightS4When the Going Gets Tough, the Roomies Makes BreakfastAfter a night of hard truths and heavy conversation, Jeremiah and Codi join Candace's friend Bethaney in whipping up a big family breakfast in the hope that it will have a unifying effect.10/29/2021
- 03:31HighlightS4Did the Guys Goat Too Far?When Gus, Kirk and Codi decide to commemorate Jeremiah's birthday by letting goats roam the house, the prank does not go over well with the ladies, particularly Candace, who vows revenge.10/14/2021
- 04:11HighlightS4Aimee Reaches Her Breaking PointWhen an offhand comment causes Aimee to pack up her things and declare she's leaving, Candace and Nilsa try to talk her down and get to the root of her reaction.09/30/2021
- 03:47HighlightS4Gus Arrives at the Vacation HouseThe roommates hope for the best as Gus heads to the vacation house, and while Jeremiah has his guard up, he tries to keep a positive outlook.09/16/2021
- 02:17HighlightS4Can Jeremiah and Gus Make Peace?With Jeremiah and Gus still in the midst of a falling-out, Nicole and Jenni give the guys advice on mending their friendship for the good of their roommates.05/27/2021
- 05:48ExclusiveS4After Shore - ExposedThe roomies discuss Josh and Lenns's arrival in Lake Havasu, their unexpected quarantine, and how the latest vacation brought them closer.05/17/2021
- 03:41HighlightS4The Cast Undergoes Unexpected COVID-19 TestsThe roomies are caught by surprise when they learn they may have been exposed to COVID-19, and production of the show is shut down.05/14/2021
- 05:22ExclusiveS4After Shore - Havasu HeatNilsa, Kirk, Aimee and Gus discuss the roommates' mood-boosting move from Montana to Arizona, Gus's hookup with Aimee's cousin and Jeremiah's late-night screaming.05/04/2021
- 04:35ExclusiveS4After Shore - Animal TherapyGus, Jeremiah, Codi and Aimee chat about Gus and Jeremiah's heated confrontation, Aimee's dream visit with farm animals and the group's decision to leave Montana before a blizzard.04/27/2021
- 04:17ExclusiveS4After Shore - Such a GentlemanGus, Nilsa, Codi and Jeremiah discuss Gus's hookup with Ally, the evolution of Jeremiah's dance moves and the crew's horseback riding experience.04/19/2021
- 04:43ExclusiveS4After Shore - Club La BasementNilsa, Jeremiah, Codi and Aimee talk about the guys' reaction to Rocky Mountain oysters and Ally's arrival at the vacation house.04/19/2021
Aimee HallCast Member
As a self-proclaimed Princess Goddess Mermaid, Aimee is not afraid to say what's on her mind. Hard-partying Aimee keeps the whole house in line with her down-home wisdom and potty mouth. She's worked hard to get her anger in check through the years, and no matter what, she always has her friends' backs. Following her breakup with Dillon, Aimee has a lot on her mind this vacation, so she's bringing her emotional support pig Princess Goddess Piggy, a.k.a. PGP, with her to Athens.
Candace RiceCast Member
Candace is the quintessential Southern belle among the roommates, and her quick wit and no-nonsense demeanor make her a voice of reason in the house. As the big sister of the group, Candace takes care of everyone. This fashionista is always ready to defend her friends, offer words of encouragement and bless family dinners. Candace starts off this season issuing a restraining order on negativity. Armed with her big pink trunk of multicolored wigs and silly string, she's determined to have a good time on this vacation, no matter what.
Codi ButtsCast Member
Known as the Puke and Rally King, Codi gets along with everyone. This Southern gentleman is lovable and charming, but sometimes enjoys stirring the pot and creating a little drama in the house. Whether he's streaking, twerking or talking about his crush on Candace, Codi always finds a way to make his roommates laugh. He's a little concerned that because their last vacation ended so abruptly, there's a lot of unfinished business among the roommates, so he's going to do his best to keep the peace and bring the funny.
Gus SmyrniosCast Member
Gus is a Southern charmer who wears his heart on his sleeve. His on-again, off-again relationship with Nilsa and confrontations with his one-time best friend Jeremiah has often led to awkward moments among the roommates. Though he can be a hothead, deep down, Gus is sensitive and expects and appreciates loyalty from his friends. Now he's done with the drama from Montana and Lake Havasu, and ready to leave the past in the past. Gus hopes his roommates feel the same way.
Jeremiah BuoniCast Member
Despite his tough exterior, Jeremiah is a big softy at his core. This professional bodybuilder is smart, opinionated and confident -- which is obvious from his unique sense of style and dad dance moves. Clashes with his one-time best friend Gus previously put a strain on his other friendships in the house. But now he's solidly back in the roommates' good graces and wants to leave all the conflict from their last trip behind. Will he be able to truly forgive and forget?
Kirk MedasCast Member
With a smile that lights up a room and an infectious laugh, Kirk is always down for a good time. He values family above all else, which sometimes puts him in the middle of his feuding roommates. This time around, Kirk refuses to get caught in the middle of any drama in the house. Instead, he's setting his sights on partying with his roommates and his hometown crew, "Yardi Gras" style.
Nilsa ProwantCast Member
Throughout the roomies' vacations, Nilsa has remained outspoken and ready for fun. This time around, she's very pregnant, newly engaged and hoping she doesn't go into early labor on vacation. Who would she trust to deliver the baby? She's happy that the house is so close to Atlanta, but in case she gets homesick, she's bringing her seven-month-old puppy Ravioli along for the fun.