A pandemic can't keep Amber, Catelynn, Cheyenne, Maci and Mackenzie from making major moves in their lives, as the moms continue to share their ups and downs and put their families first.
- All Videos
- Sneak Peek
- 02:35HighlightS7 E39Dakota Picks Sides at Tripp's Birthday PartyBristol wants Dakota on her team at Tripp's paintball birthday party, but Dakota has other plans.04/15/2019
- 03:40HighlightS7 E38Times Have Changed for Cory and NelsonCory and Nelson discuss their early hustles, Cory's life since becoming a father and his future with Cheyenne.04/01/2019
- 01:00HighlightS7 E37Maci and Taylor's Trip Down Memory LaneFrom falling in love to starting a business to having kids, take a look back at all that Maci and Taylor have accomplished together.01/21/2019
- 01:17HighlightS7 E36These Moms and Dads Have Had Their Share of Run-Ins with the LawTake a look back at how the Teen Mom cast members have ended up in handcuffs and what happened afterward, including never-before-seen footage.01/15/2019
- 03:27HighlightS7 E35Behind the Scenes of the Teen Mom OG ReunionFrom breakdowns to breakthroughs, see what went down behind the scenes when the cast reunites for Teen Mom OG Backstage Pass.01/07/2019
- 01:08HighlightS7 E34Andrew and Amber Open Up About Their FamilyAndrew gets emotional while talking about raising children with Amber, and they hint at their plans for the future.12/24/2018
- 01:55HighlightS7 E34The Wait Is Worth It for CheyenneCory tears up as he talks about Ryder, and Dr. Drew and Nessa put Cheyenne in the hot seat by asking how long she's willing to wait for Cory.12/24/2018
- 01:45HighlightS7 E34Maci Clears the AirMaci and Taylor talk about their relationship with Jen and Larry, and they go over what they can all do to lessen the tension.12/24/2018
- 02:13HighlightS7 E33The State of Catelynn and Tyler's MarriageTyler catches up Dr. Drew and Nessa on his marriage with Catelynn and explains how her mental health treatment has impacted their relationship.12/17/2018
- 01:39HighlightS7 E33Amber's Postpartum Treatment PlanAmber can't decide if she should take time away from the show to seek treatment for her postpartum depression.12/17/2018
- 02:22HighlightS7 E33Maci Defends Her Castmates Against Mom ShamingMaci speaks out about the online harassment that she and the other mothers endure.12/17/2018
- 01:38HighlightS7 E30Catelynn and Tyler’s Separation StressBefore beginning their month-long separation from each other, Catelynn and Tyler meet for lunch and put the lessons they’ve learned in therapy to good use.12/17/2018
At 16 years old, Catelynn and Tyler became pregnant with their daughter Carly, who they painfully placed up for adoption. Ten years later, they are married and are the only original couple in the Teen Mom franchise that has stayed together. Even though they have yearly visits with Carly, placing their first daughter up for adoption is a daily struggle of grief and colors everything they do. Catelynn suffers from anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder and has checked herself into treatment numerous times. She has trouble keeping up with aftercare when home and is open about her mental illness. Catelynn and Tyler live in Michigan and run an online children’s clothing line. They have a three-year-old daughter named Nova.
At 16 years old, Maci had her first son Bentley with her fiance Ryan. Raising a baby proved to be too hard on their relationship, and they called off their hasty engagement and ended their relationship entirely. Over the years, they have struggled to co-parent. Ryan is a recovering addict, so Maci struggles trusting Bentley in his care. She wants Bentley and Ryan to have a relationship, so she compromises by only letting them spend time together if Ryan’s parents are supervising. Maci lives in Tennessee and is married to Taylor, who she shares two children with: Jayde and Maverick.
At 17, Amber had her daughter Leah with her fiance Gary, but their relationship quickly turned sour. Amber was charged with domestic assault, which led to Gary getting full custody of Leah. They tried to stay together, but Amber’s struggles with addiction were out of control, culminating in a 17-month prison sentence. Once released, Amber got her life back on track and is now living with her boyfriend Andrew and their infant son. They live in Indiana and co-parent with Gary to see Leah.
Cheyenne lives in California and was starting a clothing line when she was a participant on MTV’s "The Challenge." While at the reunion, she had a one-night stand with Cory, a fellow cast member, then went back to her life with her boyfriend. When Cheyenne found out she was pregnant, she naturally thought her boyfriend was the father. When daughter Ryder was born with a genetic disorder, they were forced to take a paternity test and were shocked to discover Cory was the father. The best of friends, they’ve never dated nor have had a romantic relationship beyond the one hookup, so co-parenting for Cheyenne and Cory is easy, if not flirtatious. The same cannot be said for Cheyenne’s relationship with her boyfriend Zack, who often has trouble seeing Cheyenne and Cory act like a happy couple.
At 17 years old, Bristol became pregnant out of wedlock during her mom Sarah Palin’s election campaign. Being a pregnant teen in a conservative family during the 2008 election put her -- and teen pregnancy in general -- in the spotlight and subjected her to harsh moral judgments. After her son Tripp was born, her relationship with his father Levi didn’t last, so she raised Tripp in Alaska as a single parent. Almost 10 years later, she’s married to Dakota, a veteran and war hero from the War in Afghanistan. They live in Austin, TX, with her son Tripp and their two young girls.