- 02:40BonusS5meet maci and taylor’s new baby!Welcome to the world, Maverick Reed McKinney!05/31/2016
- 00:52BonusS5 E34butch breaks it down: emojisButch has recently been brought up to speed about emojis and he has something to say about them.03/07/2016
- 01:00BonusS5butch breaks it down: food trendsDid you know that Butch is quite the cook? Hear about his favorite meals and the exotic dish he’s tried before!02/29/2016
- 01:08BonusS5 E20butch breaks it down: hunting (for trouble?)“You can put me in the woods with a loin cloth and a butter knife and I’m gonna make it.”02/22/2016
- 01:53Sneak PeekS5 E19sneak peek: maci's time is running thinMaci and Taylor have a tough talk about how to manage their time.
- 01:13BonusS5 E18butch breaks it down: taylor swift and trap queensButch dishes on his favorite music, Taylor Swift, and speculates about trap queens.02/15/2016
- 01:35S5 E18maci is pregnant with baby number three!Maci and Taylor break the news about expecting another child. Here all the details — including the baby’s gender and due date — right here!02/14/2016
- 00:53ExclusiveS5 E18maci talks about her future husbandIn an interview recorded a day before she got engaged, Maci talks about her ideal proposal and why she and Taylor are a good match.02/11/2016
- 01:13ExclusiveS5 E17the moms reveal their fantasy datesGentlemen, take note! This is how the moms would spend their dream date. #TeenMomOG airs Mondays at 10/9c.02/11/2016
- 00:54ExclusiveS5 E17what are the moms doing for valentine’s day?The OGs dish on their plans for the most romantic day of the year! #TeenMomOG airs Mondays at 10/9c.02/11/2016
- 00:57ExclusiveS5 E17butch breaks it down: valentine’s dayButch has feelings too! Find out what he’s doing with his special someone this Valentine’s Day.02/09/2016
- 00:25ExclusiveS5farrah’s tips for being a mom on the goWith Farrah working in the UK, she was forced to mother from a distance! Hear how she did it.02/04/2016
Amber is in the midst of a custody and criminal case after a domestic dispute with her ex-boyfriend Andrew. She acknowledges her behavior was out of line and seeks help with a psychiatrist and anger management classes. But when audio leaks of arguments she's had with Andrew, it's hard to relive the past.
Eleven years after placing their first daughter, Carly, for adoption, Cate and Ty are the happiest they have ever been. With Cate's mental health under control, and after surviving a trial separation, the couple decide to celebrate with a recommitment ceremony. While parenting their two girls, Nova and Vaeda, Ty is still desperate for a son, so he and Cate look into what it would take to guarantee a boy in their next pregnancy.
After a fling, Cheyenne found herself co-parenting with her Challenge castmate Cory. Their daughter, Ryder, has VLCAD, a rare genetic disorder, so Cheyenne works hard to bring awareness to and raise funds for the condition. Cheyenne was hoping her relationship with her boyfriend Matt would lead to an engagement, but when it fizzles out -- and Cory and his girlfriend Taylor announce they're having a baby -- Cheyenne finds herself single for the first time in a long time.
Eleven years after their son, Bentley, was born, Maci and Ryan still struggle to have a solid co-parenting relationship. With an order of protection in place, they can only communicate through Ryan's mom and wife. While raising three kids with her husband, Taylor, Maci steps up in her advocacy work and continues to bring awareness to causes close to her heart, especially women's health.
Mackenzie McKee, originally from Teen Mom 3, keeps busy juggling three kids, a fitness business and a six-year marriage to her high school sweetheart Josh. With communication issues and infidelity complicating her marriage, Mackenzie may be contemplating divorce. But as her mom, Angie, fights Stage 4 cancer, Mackenzie must learn to prioritize what's really important in life.