- 01:37HighlightS4 E27Getting To Know You SpecialMaci and Bentley revisit his cutest toddler moments.02/21/2015
- 02:28HighlightS4 E25Getting To Know YouCate revisits giving birth to her first daughter Carly.02/21/2015
- 01:48HighlightS4Getting To Know You SpecialAmber revisits her 16 and Pregnant casting tape.02/18/2015
- 01:18HighlightS4This Is The OneCatelynn goes wedding dress shopping and cake tasting in preparation for her upcoming nuptials.10/02/2012
- 01:17HighlightS4 E17ArgumentRyan talks to his parents after his argument with Maci over Bentley's birthday, and Dalis gets emotional.09/18/2012
- 01:40HighlightS4 E16Maci VS DalisMaci and Dalis call each other out for shady behavior during the Florida family vacation, while Ryan keeps quiet in the middle.09/11/2012
- 01:18HighlightS4 E15Little Boy BrokeFarrah talks to Dr. Drew about her frustrating dating history.09/04/2012
- 01:44BonusS4 E12Young And Dumb In LoveMaci wonders what will happen if Ryan takes her to court.08/28/2012
- 02:35HighlightS4 E12No ResponsibilitiesWith Sophia out back home in Iowa, Farrah finds herself in unfamiliar territory without any major responsibilities.08/28/2012
- 02:35HighlightS4 E11It's Your First Day Of SchoolAmber picks Leah up from her first day at nursery school, and has an emotional goodbye when dropping her daughter off with Gary.08/21/2012
- 01:58BonusS4 E11A Work In ProgressCatelynn and her mom talk about their improved relationship and how April can one day have a healthy bond with her biological granddaughter.08/21/2012
- 01:21BonusS4 E10Why Are You Being So Mean To MeAmber tries to defend herself in a heated argument with Gary.08/14/2012
Amber is in the midst of a custody and criminal case after a domestic dispute with her ex-boyfriend Andrew. She acknowledges her behavior was out of line and seeks help with a psychiatrist and anger management classes. But when audio leaks of arguments she's had with Andrew, it's hard to relive the past.
Eleven years after placing their first daughter, Carly, for adoption, Cate and Ty are the happiest they have ever been. With Cate's mental health under control, and after surviving a trial separation, the couple decide to celebrate with a recommitment ceremony. While parenting their two girls, Nova and Vaeda, Ty is still desperate for a son, so he and Cate look into what it would take to guarantee a boy in their next pregnancy.
After a fling, Cheyenne found herself co-parenting with her Challenge castmate Cory. Their daughter, Ryder, has VLCAD, a rare genetic disorder, so Cheyenne works hard to bring awareness to and raise funds for the condition. Cheyenne was hoping her relationship with her boyfriend Matt would lead to an engagement, but when it fizzles out -- and Cory and his girlfriend Taylor announce they're having a baby -- Cheyenne finds herself single for the first time in a long time.
Eleven years after their son, Bentley, was born, Maci and Ryan still struggle to have a solid co-parenting relationship. With an order of protection in place, they can only communicate through Ryan's mom and wife. While raising three kids with her husband, Taylor, Maci steps up in her advocacy work and continues to bring awareness to causes close to her heart, especially women's health.
Mackenzie McKee, originally from Teen Mom 3, keeps busy juggling three kids, a fitness business and a six-year marriage to her high school sweetheart Josh. With communication issues and infidelity complicating her marriage, Mackenzie may be contemplating divorce. But as her mom, Angie, fights Stage 4 cancer, Mackenzie must learn to prioritize what's really important in life.