- 02:04Sneak PeekS1Sneak Peek: #iaintsorryAmber Rose's phone is in the wrong hands, and they're going after The Queen herself. SafeWord premieres Thursday, July 13th at 11:30/10:30c.06/26/2017
- 01:18TrailerS1SizzleHosted by Terrence J, MTV’s SafeWord is a new comedy show where famous friends become frenemies through a series of fun and daring games. Each celebrity is paired with our “Safety Crew” of comedians who help push their opponent out of their comfort zone. The only thing that can stop the humiliation is to use their “safe word.”07/10/2017
- 00:55Sneak PeekS1 E1Sneak Peek: Bad CharactersOn the series premiere of SafeWord, best frenemies Kevin Hart and Damien Dante Wayans hack each other’s Twitter accounts, and when Damien comes for the BeyHive, Kevin considers using his safe word.07/11/2017
- 01:10Sneak PeekS1 E2Sneak Peek: Lick, Suck, SafeWordCharlamagne challenges Amber Rose to Lick, Suck, or use her SafeWord on a bowl of questionable mints.07/18/2017
- 01:55HighlightS1 E2NSFW Clip of the Week: Donkey of the Night with Charlamagne Tha GodIn this week’s Not Safe For Work clip of the week, Amber Rose challenges Charlamagne Tha God to an ironic dare, which he reluctantly accepts, and the result is hilarious.07/21/2017
- 01:20Sneak PeekS1 E3Sneak Peek: What’s Your BeefIn a game of “What’s Your Beef,” La La Anthony and Ludacris swap phones and can then start a twitter war with whoever they want. Will they go through with it, or use their SafeWord to end the beef? Don't miss the next SafeWord on Thursday at 11:30/10:30c.07/25/2017
- 01:13HighlightS1 E3NSFW Clip of the Week: La La Anthony’s Erotic DreamDuring an episode of SafeWord, La La is strapped to a lie detector and asked by Kelly Rowland if she’s ever had an erotic dream about Ludacris, and the answer is shocking.07/28/2017
- 01:00BonusS1 E3@ Barack ObamaNobody’s safe on SafeWord! That is unless you’re the former commander in chief… Check out this deleted scene from La La Anthony vs. Ludacris!07/31/2017
- 01:00Sneak PeekS1 E4Sneak Peek: Be Nice To AmyLil Rel posts something sweet to Amy Schumer on behalf of Jermaine Fowler.07/31/2017
- 01:26Sneak PeekS1 E4Sneak Peek: Go Nuts for DonutsLil Rel challenges Jermaine Fowler to handle maggot-sprinkled doughnuts.08/01/2017
- 01:25Sneak PeekS1 E4Sneak Peek: A Chicago DividedJermaine Fowler uses Lil Rel's instagram to throw some Chicago shade.08/03/2017
- 01:11Sneak PeekS1 E5Sneak Peek: Going at AdeleYoung Ma uses Mack Wilds’ twitter account to get nasty with Adele.08/04/2017
Actor, executive producer, philanthropist, author and New York native Terrence "Terrence J" Jenkins is an Emmy-nominated television host who spent more than six years hosting BET's music-countdown show 106 & Park. Jenkins has starred in movies such as 2016's "The Perfect Match" and 2012's box-office success "Think Like a Man." In 2013, he published his first book and memoir "The Wealth of My Mother's Wisdom: The Lessons That Made My Life Rich." Beyond his career in Hollywood, Jenkins is involved in a number of philanthropic endeavors that involve health, wellness, child welfare and the environment, and most notably served as ambassador for former President Barack Obama's My Brother's Keeper initiative.
Carly is a native New Yorker who is known for her work hosting MTV's "Girl Code." She frequently performs in Manhattan's most popular comedy clubs, headlines her stand-up across the country and has nearly 1 million social media followers between her Twitter and Instagram.
Damien Dante Wayans
New York City native Damien Dante Wayans is the nephew of iconic uncles: Keenan, Damon, Shawn and Marlon Wayans. After getting his start with his uncle Damon in the movie "Major Payne," Damien was featured in series such as "New York Undercover," "NYPD Blue" and "House." After rejoining his uncle Damon on the sitcom "My Wife and Kids" as writer, director and producer, Damien’s career in front of the camera started to blossom. He joined the cast of the feature "Malibu's Most Wanted," then shared the spotlight with notable actors such as Morgan Freeman and Justin Timberlake in "Edison" and Ben Affleck in "Man About Town." Soon after, Damien wrote, directed and produced "The Underground," a sketch comedy series for Showtime, and made his motion picture directorial debut with the feature "Dance Flick." Damien’s most recent credits include "Second Generation Wayans" (BET), "Single Ladies" (VH1) and "SafeWord" (MTV).
Comedian, podcast host and Alzheimer’s advocate Jessimae Peluso appeared on MTV’s “Girl Code” and “SafeWord,” TBS’s “Deal with It,” NBC’s “Last Call with Carson Daly,” E!’s “Chelsea Lately,” FOX’s “World’s Funniest Fails,” VH1’s “Hip Hop Squares,” AXS’s “Gotham Comedy Live” and truTV’s “Comedy Knockout” and has multiple appearances on Comedy Central’s "@midnight." Jessimae, best known from MTV’s “Girl Code,” can be heard weekly hosting the "Sharp Tongue" and "Highlarious" podcasts, both available on iTunes, Stitcher, SoundCloud and Google Play. You can watch her live every Wednesday on her Instagram and Facebook show “Weedsday” sponsored by High Times. On “Weedsday,” Jessimae interacts with her fans by answering questions and raising awareness and donations for Alzheimer’s disease, which her father was diagnosed with in late 2017. Jessimae was featured in the Moontower Comedy Festival, New York Comedy Festival, Boston Comedy Festival, North Carolina Comedy Arts Festival and Just for Laughs as a featured comedian on Kevin Hart’s LOL Live network. She has contributed to Cosmopolitan, High Times, DOPE Magazine, SELF Magazine, GQ.com, Playboy.com and Made Man and was highlighted on Huffington Post as "one of the funniest comics to follow on Twitter." Follow all things Jessimae at www.Jessimae.com.
Jordan Rock can currently be seen on the third season of Judd Apatow and Paul Rust’s Netflix series "Love" alongside Gillian Jacobs. Jordan has also appeared on FX’s "Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell," "Gotham Comedy Live" and NBC’s "Last Comic Standing." Jordan can be seen in the Netflix feature film "Take the 10" starring opposite Josh Peck and Tony Revolori. He was also named a Just for Laughs New Face to Watch at the 2016 festival in Montreal. In 2016, Jordan also shot the lead role in the Comedy Central pilot "Drunk Girl, High Guy."
Greg Davis Jr., a.k.a. Klarity, established himself as one of the fastest-growing creators on Vine and now brings his unique sense of humor to Instagram and other platforms with a combined social media following of over 1.5 million. Greg was a series regular for three seasons on TBS’s “10 Items or Less,” had a recurring role on “Lincoln Heights” and has guest-starred on “The Shield,” “CSI: NY” and others. He had a supporting role in "King of California" and "Beyond the Lights." Greg also wrote and produced a short film, for which he won top honors at the Best Actors Film Festival. Greg can also be heard in the New Testament version of the audio presentation “The Bible Experience” starring Denzel Washington, Forrest Whitaker, Angela Bassett, Samuel L. Jackson and many more. Greg most recently finished two feature films, "The Eyes" and "Toni Braxton: Unbreak My Heart," the Braxton biopic in which he played L.A. Reid. He can be seen on the new season of MTV’s SafeWord, hosted by Terrence J, as a guest comedian. Greg is originally from Orlando, FL, and currently lives in New York. Greg is passionate about fitness, empowerment and charity. He works every year with the RuJohn Foundation to support underprivileged youth in Jamaica.
Leonard Ouzts is a distinct rising voice in the world of comedy. A native of Virginia, his Southern upbringing shaped his down-to-earth, observational comedic style. Leonard will soon be seen on NBC in primetime on the new half-hour comedy "Abby’s" from Michael Schur. Leonard can most recently be seen in Netflix’s "Like Father" opposite Kristen Bell and Kelsey Grammer; "Set It Up," also for Netflix, opposite Zoey Deutch and Lucy Liu; and his breakout role of the producer Lawrence in Season Two of "Master of None." He will also be in the upcoming film "We Are Unsatisfied" opposite Billy Crystal. He has performed stand-up on "Conan," "Adam Devine’s House Party" and AXS’s "Gotham Comedy Live." He can also be seen in multiple episodes of truTV’s "Comedy Knockout," MTV’s "Safeword" and the MTV series "Wild 'N Out." Leonard was selected as a New Face at the prestigious Montreal Just for Laughs Festival and was named by RollingStone.com as one of their Top 10 Comics to Watch.