Jeremiah, Codi, Aimee, Kirk, Nilsa, Candace and Gus keep the party going as they return to their Southern roots, prepare for life-changing events, and try to repair fractured friendships.
- All Videos
- 01:13HighlightS3Mattie and Jeremiah Find Common GroundMattie and Jeremiah share their gratitude for the friendship they've developed over the summer.02/20/2020
- 01:10HighlightS3Jeremiah and Gus Need SpaceJeremiah and Gus sit down with Jeremiah's brother Josh to figure out their living arrangement once they leave St. Pete Beach.02/20/2020
- 02:05HighlightS3Candace Questions Codi's SincerityCodi learns Candace thinks his interest in her is disingenuous.02/13/2020
- 02:13HighlightS3Jeremiah and Mattie Aren't on the Same PageJeremiah asks Mattie what her expectations are for after the summer -- while they're at a bar with their friends.02/13/2020
- 02:24HighlightS3The Roomies Get Ready for Josh's ArrivalWhile Jeremiah picks his brother Josh up from the airport, Candace, Mattie, Kirk, Gus and Codi discuss the possible outcomes of Josh's visit.02/06/2020
- 02:36HighlightS3Kortni Chooses to Put Her Mental Health FirstKortni tells Codi and Kirk that she's decided to seek help for past trauma. If you or someone you know is struggling emotionally, visit halfofus.com for resources and support.01/30/2020
- 07:01InterviewS3Kortni Hopes Sharing Her Experience Helps Other SurvivorsKortni tells Dr. Drew about living with trauma and deciding to get help. If you or someone you know is struggling emotionally, visit halfofus.com for resources and support.01/30/2020
- 01:44ExclusiveS3After Shore - Return of the KookapooMattie and Jeremiah discuss their unlikely connection in the house, bonding with Jeremiah's parents and their first kiss.01/24/2020
- 01:47HighlightS3Who Knew Flashing Had Repercussions?The police confront Nilsa about exposing herself in the club, and her volatile reaction doesn't help the situation.01/23/2020
- 02:11HighlightS3Jeremiah's Summer Gets BetterDuring the group's night out, Mattie and Jeremiah get close on the dance floor and leave the bar early.01/16/2020
- 02:34HighlightS3Will Gus and Jeremiah's Talk End in a Fight?The roommates worry when they spot Gus and Jeremiah talking to each other during the party at Codi's parents' house.01/16/2020
- 02:57HighlightS3Nilsa Mourns the Loss of a FriendTo confront her grief over her friend's death, Nilsa visits the spot in Nashville, TN, where he was killed, and Mattie, Aimee and Candace provide moral support.01/09/2020
Aimee HallCast Member
As a self-proclaimed Princess Goddess Mermaid, Aimee is not afraid to say what's on her mind. Hard-partying Aimee keeps the whole house in line with her down-home wisdom and potty mouth. She's worked hard to get her anger in check through the years, and no matter what, she always has her friends' backs. Following her breakup with Dillon, Aimee has a lot on her mind this vacation, so she's bringing her emotional support pig Princess Goddess Piggy, a.k.a. PGP, with her to Athens.
Candace RiceCast Member
Candace is the quintessential Southern belle among the roommates, and her quick wit and no-nonsense demeanor make her a voice of reason in the house. As the big sister of the group, Candace takes care of everyone. This fashionista is always ready to defend her friends, offer words of encouragement and bless family dinners. Candace starts off this season issuing a restraining order on negativity. Armed with her big pink trunk of multicolored wigs and silly string, she's determined to have a good time on this vacation, no matter what.
Codi ButtsCast Member
Known as the Puke and Rally King, Codi gets along with everyone. This Southern gentleman is lovable and charming, but sometimes enjoys stirring the pot and creating a little drama in the house. Whether he's streaking, twerking or talking about his crush on Candace, Codi always finds a way to make his roommates laugh. He's a little concerned that because their last vacation ended so abruptly, there's a lot of unfinished business among the roommates, so he's going to do his best to keep the peace and bring the funny.
Gus SmyrniosCast Member
Gus is a Southern charmer who wears his heart on his sleeve. His on-again, off-again relationship with Nilsa and confrontations with his one-time best friend Jeremiah has often led to awkward moments among the roommates. Though he can be a hothead, deep down, Gus is sensitive and expects and appreciates loyalty from his friends. Now he's done with the drama from Montana and Lake Havasu, and ready to leave the past in the past. Gus hopes his roommates feel the same way.
Jeremiah BuoniCast Member
Despite his tough exterior, Jeremiah is a big softy at his core. This professional bodybuilder is smart, opinionated and confident -- which is obvious from his unique sense of style and dad dance moves. Clashes with his one-time best friend Gus previously put a strain on his other friendships in the house. But now he's solidly back in the roommates' good graces and wants to leave all the conflict from their last trip behind. Will he be able to truly forgive and forget?
Kirk MedasCast Member
With a smile that lights up a room and an infectious laugh, Kirk is always down for a good time. He values family above all else, which sometimes puts him in the middle of his feuding roommates. This time around, Kirk refuses to get caught in the middle of any drama in the house. Instead, he's setting his sights on partying with his roommates and his hometown crew, "Yardi Gras" style.
Nilsa ProwantCast Member
Throughout the roomies' vacations, Nilsa has remained outspoken and ready for fun. This time around, she's very pregnant, newly engaged and hoping she doesn't go into early labor on vacation. Who would she trust to deliver the baby? She's happy that the house is so close to Atlanta, but in case she gets homesick, she's bringing her seven-month-old puppy Ravioli along for the fun.
Kortni GilsonCast Member
Seasons 1 to 3 - From the very beginning, Kortni entered the house as a force to be reckoned with. The outspoken wild child never backs down from a party or a fight. Even though Kortni doesn't mince words or shy away from drama, she's always ready for fun with her roomies.
Mattie LynnCast Member
Season 3 – Far from your typical Southern belle, "Floribama Shore" houseguest Mattie Lynn was experienced in the art of summering with friends from her previous "vacations" on the CMT series "Party Down South". She was ready for a new group of people to live it up with, but her down-to-party personality and competitive spirit made waves in the Floribama pool.