new episodes june 3 8/7c
Repairing relationships after a disastrous wedding toast is top priority when Pauly, Vinny, Mike, Ronnie, Deena, Jenni and Angelina take over a resort to live in their own bubble.
- All Videos
- 02:44HighlightS1 E14A Familiar Face ReturnsThe roommates are shocked when Pauly D's stalker Vanessa shows up at the club to see him spin, and Pauly D wonders if he's been wrong about her all along.06/27/2018
- 02:32HighlightS1 E13Girls' LunchThe girls take Lauren out to lunch while the guys help Mike get ready to propose.06/20/2018
- 03:00HighlightS1 E13Proposal PrepMike stresses out after leaving the roommates to prepare the house for his proposal.06/20/2018
- 03:19HighlightS1 E12Vinny's Surprise Family DinnerThe crew comes home to find that Vinny's mom and Uncle Nino have prepared a family dinner.06/13/2018
- 01:38HighlightS1 E11Cheers to Big Daddy SitchMike reveals how he wants to propose to his girlfriend Lauren.06/05/2018
- 01:25HighlightS1 E10Angelina's Awkward ReturnThings get uncomfortable when a prank brings Angelina back to the house.05/29/2018
- 01:23HighlightS1 E9Mini Sammi SweetheartDuring a guys' night out, Vinny spots a woman who looks like Sammi, and Pauly decides to take her back to the house.05/21/2018
- 01:27HighlightS1 E8A Bootyful NightVinny is tempted by the scantily clad women at the club, causing Mike to worry he's playing with fire.05/15/2018
- 01:36HighlightS1 E7What Did I Do?Vinny tries to defend his actions at the strip club to his girlfriend.05/10/2018
- 01:17HighlightS1 E7JacuzzigateWhile on a dinner date in Miami, Ron tells his pregnant girlfriend Jenn that he had spent time in the Jacuzzi with girls from the club.05/10/2018
- 01:51HighlightS1 E6Ronnie's Tense Phone CallThe guys watch in awe as Ronnie tries to get his girlfriend Jenn riled up about his scandalous Instagram photos.05/03/2018
- 04:07HighlightS1 E6Meatball Down!Deena gets a little too inebriated when she joins the guys for a boys' night out.05/03/2018
Angelina is still at odds with Jenni and Deena after their now-infamous bridesmaids speech at her wedding. She's ready to bury the hatchet, though, but only if they are. It's a vicious circle. Things with Chris are as they ever were. They bicker like crazy and make up before bedtime. Angelina is tired of lockdown and ready to start clubbing again as soon as it's safe. In the meantime, she's looking forward to the Family Vacation and a piña colada by the pool.
Cast Member, Actor
Deena is looking forward to the arrival of a new little meatball, and she can't wait to tell the others when they all get to Lake Las Vegas. What she doesn't know is the guys also invited Angelina in a last-ditch effort to reunite the family after "the speech heard round the world." All she wants is for no one to ever talk about the speech again. Ooops. Luckily, this is a family vacation, so Chris and CJ will be there for moral support.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Jenni's back with 24, who's now 25. Wedding speech fallout still lingers, but as far as she's concerned, she never needs to see Angelina again, which is going to make the "Family Vacation" tricky. When Jenni schedules last-minute surgery right before the trip, no one knows if she's going to be able to make it anyway.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
"The Situation" is now "The Mediation." Mike has taken it upon himself to bring the girls back together and reunite the family so things can get back to normal and they can all have a nice vacation. He has his work cut out for him. On the bright side, Lauren is by his side, and the doctor has ordered daily "sexy time" as the two continue to try to make a little "Situation."
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
DJ Pauly D threw the roommates for a loop on Zoom when they realized he wasn't quarantining alone. World, meet "Taken Pauly." Love-struck and all, Pauly still wants to try to get the family together, so he rents out a whole resort and invites everyone to come -- husbands, wives, babies, Uncle Nino and his new love Nikki. Vacation Pauly D-style!
For the first time since we've known him, "Single Ronnie" is, in fact, single and happier than ever. He and Jenn have split for good, and Ronnie has moved to L.A. to start fresh, but Arianna is the apple of her father's eye, which means frequent trips to Vegas.
The self-proclaimed Keto Guido is in his best shape ever (confident enough to challenge "The Situation" to an ab-off) and enjoying the single life. The best part of the "Family Vacation" for Vinny? Boys weekend!
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
Seasons 1-3 – Nicole might be a new mom of three, but there's always time for strippers, psychics and drag shows. Even motherhood can't keep a good meatball down.