the extended fam spends time in a bubble
Jersey Shore Family Vacation
Surprises, tears and a few drunken blackouts between New Orleans, Las Vegas and New Jersey are in store as Nicole, Jenni, Ronnie, Vinny, Pauly, Mike, Deena and Angelina start a new chapter.
- 00:15PromoS1S**t Gets Real on Jersey Shore Family Vacation Part 2From birth announcements to wedding vows, life gets real when Jersey Shore Family Vacation returns on Thursday, August 23.07/26/2018
- 02:44HighlightS1 E14A Familiar Face ReturnsThe roommates are shocked when Pauly D's stalker Vanessa shows up at the club to see him spin, and Pauly D wonders if he's been wrong about her all along.06/27/2018
- 01:31HighlightS1 E14Ronnie and Mike's Big BlowoutThe back-and-forth bickering between Ronnie and Mike hits an all-time high during dinner.06/27/2018
- 02:32HighlightS1 E13Girls' LunchThe girls take Lauren out to lunch while the guys help Mike get ready to propose.06/20/2018
- 03:00HighlightS1 E13Proposal PrepMike stresses out after leaving the roommates to prepare the house for his proposal.06/20/2018
- 01:33HighlightS1 E12Between Us GirlsWhile riding to dinner with the ladies, Ronnie reveals that Mike was disrespectful to Jenni after she helped him prepare his proposal.06/13/2018
- 03:19HighlightS1 E12Vinny's Surprise Family DinnerThe crew comes home to find that Vinny's mom and Uncle Nino have prepared a family dinner.06/13/2018
- 01:57HighlightS1 E11Sneak Peek - It Was a Period S**tAngelina explains what really happened when she thought she had a drunken accident in the cab.06/05/2018
- 01:38HighlightS1 E11Cheers to Big Daddy SitchMike reveals how he wants to propose to his girlfriend Lauren.06/05/2018
- 01:25HighlightS1 E10Angelina's Awkward ReturnThings get uncomfortable when a prank brings Angelina back to the house.05/29/2018
- 01:32HighlightS1 E10Sneak Peek - Jenni vs. AngelinaJenni tears into Angelina for showing up to the house, despite never making amends with the roommates.05/29/2018
- 01:42HighlightS1 E8Sneak Peek - Only Six Episodes LeftWedding bells, beaches and one very unwelcome guest -- the six remaining episodes of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation are filled with must-see moments.05/21/2018
Deena embraces her new role as responsible mom... except when she's wrestling Nicole, overdoing the vino and fighting with Angelina. And don't even mention the dead bunny.
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
Pauly continues to DJ around the world, instigate Vinny and Angelina's drama and announce when "the cabs are here." Pauly rarely changes, but even he gets in the spirit of new beginnings as he tests the waters with a newly divorced roommate.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Jenni attempts to embrace her new life post-Roger, but his underhanded tactics have her uncharacteristically emotional. And after what happened between Zack a.k.a. 24 and Angelina, Jenni struggles to move forward with her relationship. But ultimately, she finds a new scapegoat for her boyfriend woes in a certain Keto Guido.
Vinny, a New York Times best-selling author, has put his stripping and fasting days behind him. Thanks to his rediscovery of carbs, he has once again found his smile. But he isn't happy for long, as Jenni redirects her scorn -- for what happened between Zack a.k.a. 24 and Angelina -- toward him.
Ronnie continues to talk up his sobriety and responsible decisions. But despite his best impression as the "adult in the room," his frequent absences and most recent tabloid headlines have the roomies suspicious that a Ronpage could be just around the corner.
Angelina is getting married soon and everybody seems to know it -- except Angelina. Having done zero planning, the stress is starting to take its toll on her, as she's fighting with everyone, talking prenups and even holding a strange guy's hand at a bar. It's just another engagement in the life of everyone's favorite Dirty Little Hamster.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
Nicole might be a new mom of three, but there's always time for strippers, psychics and drag shows. Even motherhood can't keep a good meatball down.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
Mike has emerged from prison a new man: Buff Daddy Sitch. He has his old body back, and he's not afraid to talk about that and his prison experience. Ultimately, he's hopeful that soon his newfound confidence, along with some help from the roomies' "sex basket," will lead him and Lauren to have their own Little Situation.