The squad heads out on new adventures as trips to El Paso, Texas, and San Diego uncover marriage woes and open old wounds that threaten to widen the roommates' biggest rifts.
- All Videos
- 02:14HighlightS3What Happens After Angelina's Wedding Drama?In the fallout of the girls' divisive wedding speech to Angelina, the roommates wonder whether they'll ever make amends with the unhappy bride.06/18/2020
- 01:30HighlightS3Angelina Isn't Happy About the Girls' Wedding SpeechAfter the girls trash Staten Island in their wedding speech to Angelina, the bride walks out of her own reception.06/18/2020
- 01:50HighlightS3The Ladies' Bridesmaid Speech Goes from Toast to RoastBridesmaids Nicole, Jenni and Deena's heartfelt wedding toast to Angelina and Chris goes left when a joke about Staten Island bombs with the wedding guests.06/11/2020
- 02:33HighlightS3Angelina Has Fitting Gifts for Her BridesmaidsBefore she walks down the aisle, Angelina presents Nicole, Jenni and Deena with personalized bridesmaid gifts and makes a toast to their friendship.06/11/2020
- 01:33HighlightS3Are Jenni and Pauly Gonna Hook Up?Despite having sexual tension at Angelina's bachelorette party, Jenni and Pauly may not be on the same page anymore.06/04/2020
- 04:15HighlightS3The Roomies Shower Angelina with Offbeat GiftsBefore Angelina gets hitched, Vinny, Ronnie, Jenni, Deena, Mike and Nicole welcome her to Team Meatball by gifting her a selection of thoughtful and quirky presents.05/28/2020
- 03:46HighlightS3Mike and Lauren Open Up About a Personal Family TragedyMike and his wife Lauren reveal how they're coping with their loss after giving the roomies a guided tour of their new digs.05/14/2020
- 01:21HighlightS3Angelina Welcomes Jenni Back to Her Wedding PartyBefore the roommates leave New Orleans and head back to New Jersey, Angelina restores Jenni's position as her bridesmaid.05/14/2020
- 03:41HighlightS3The Roomies Are Shipping Pauly and JenniAfter a night of partying in New Orleans, Pauly makes his attraction for Jenni known, creating a buzz among the roommates, who are in full support of a Pauly-Jenni hookup.05/07/2020
- 02:33HighlightS3Mike Goes from The Situation to The InspirationHaving shared similar experiences, Mike and Ronnie have a heart-to-heart, with Mike offering perspective, advice and unwavering support for his friend.04/30/2020
- 03:52HighlightS3The Guys Go Incognito to Crash Angelina's Bachelorette PartyPauly, Vinny and Mike use their powers of deduction to pinpoint where in New Orleans the ladies are partying, so they can stealthily make their way there to surprise them.04/23/2020
- 02:44HighlightS3Angelina's Bachelorette Party Starts Off with a SurpriseAngelina doesn't know Jenni traveled to New Orleans for her bachelorette party, and Deena tries to keep Jenni calm before the big reveal.04/16/2020
Angelina PivarnickCast Member
Angelina’s marriage finally hits a breaking point when she returns home from a trip to Spain with a new love interest. And when her past catches up to her, the fallout affects her friendships with all of the roomies. She’s got a new flame, a new lease on life and a new nose but the same old problems, which only escalate when Mike "The Investigation" gets involved.
Deena CorteseCast Member
The OGs take a trip to El Paso, Texas, where Deena takes on poisonous palm trees, sleep-disturbing owls, and lots and lots of wine. And the ultimate party planner is ready to take her talents to San Diego for the next big family vacation. Planning "The Meatball Show" with fellow meatball, Nicole, has Deena super excited and ready to build a she-shed/TV studio in her backyard. But all the infighting among the roomies has her stressed, and the betrayal runs deep when she realizes some haven’t been honest with her.
Jenni "JWOWW" FarleyCast Member
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Jenni is reaching new heights with her charity work for the non-profit KultureCity. Meanwhile, she’s at odds with Angelina when rumors surface that Angelina is the one who leaked the wedding speech. However, things get complicated when Jenni realizes Mike is playing both sides. Who can she trust?
Mike "The Situation" SorrentinoCast Member
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
Mike celebrates Romeo’s baptism with a brand-new look and is eager to find out if blondes really do have more fun. And it’s Old Mike vs. New Mike when Angelina’s exes reach out to him with some juicy gossip. New Mike wants to stay out of it, but Old Mike can’t wait to stir things up. It’s about to get messy.
Nicole "Snooki" PolizziCast Member
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
From line dancing and ATV riding in El Paso, Texas, to raging in San Diego, Nicole brings the party. She can’t wait to bring those party vibes to the talk show world as she and Deena try to get "The Meatball Show" off the ground. Designing sets, booking A-list guests and popping bottles… What could go wrong?
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" DelvecchioCast Member
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
Pauly D and Nikki are going strong and busier than ever touring the country for DJ gigs. Pauly hits a career-high when he takes over the world-famous Madison Square Garden with main-piece Nikki and side-piece Vinny by his side. When his tour takes him to El Paso, Texas, he invites the whole gang for a good, old-fashioned OGs trip. But in San Diego for the big family vacation, Pauly finds himself in an unusual situation: front and center in the mayhem.
Vinny GuadagninoCast Member
Vinny is living it up in New York City and is happy to know that his mom is only a ferry ride away. There’s a lot for the "Keto Guido" author to look forward to this season: Angelina’s finally single, he gets an impromptu audition for "Wild 'N Out" and maybe -- just maybe -- there will be a party in his honor. Get ready for Vinday!