Joined by friends, family members and significant others, the roomies head out together on a Poconos vacation to celebrate big milestones as well as Nicole's return.
- All Videos
- 02:14HighlightS3What Happens After Angelina's Wedding Drama?In the fallout of the girls' divisive wedding speech to Angelina, the roommates wonder whether they'll ever make amends with the unhappy bride.06/18/2020
- 01:30HighlightS3Angelina Isn't Happy About the Girls' Wedding SpeechAfter the girls trash Staten Island in their wedding speech to Angelina, the bride walks out of her own reception.06/18/2020
- 01:50HighlightS3The Ladies' Bridesmaid Speech Goes from Toast to RoastBridesmaids Nicole, Jenni and Deena's heartfelt wedding toast to Angelina and Chris goes left when a joke about Staten Island bombs with the wedding guests.06/11/2020
- 02:33HighlightS3Angelina Has Fitting Gifts for Her BridesmaidsBefore she walks down the aisle, Angelina presents Nicole, Jenni and Deena with personalized bridesmaid gifts and makes a toast to their friendship.06/11/2020
- 01:33HighlightS3Are Jenni and Pauly Gonna Hook Up?Despite having sexual tension at Angelina's bachelorette party, Jenni and Pauly may not be on the same page anymore.06/04/2020
- 04:15HighlightS3The Roomies Shower Angelina with Offbeat GiftsBefore Angelina gets hitched, Vinny, Ronnie, Jenni, Deena, Mike and Nicole welcome her to Team Meatball by gifting her a selection of thoughtful and quirky presents.05/28/2020
- 03:46HighlightS3Mike and Lauren Open Up About a Personal Family TragedyMike and his wife Lauren reveal how they're coping with their loss after giving the roomies a guided tour of their new digs.05/14/2020
- 01:21HighlightS3Angelina Welcomes Jenni Back to Her Wedding PartyBefore the roommates leave New Orleans and head back to New Jersey, Angelina restores Jenni's position as her bridesmaid.05/14/2020
- 03:41HighlightS3The Roomies Are Shipping Pauly and JenniAfter a night of partying in New Orleans, Pauly makes his attraction for Jenni known, creating a buzz among the roommates, who are in full support of a Pauly-Jenni hookup.05/07/2020
- 02:33HighlightS3Mike Goes from The Situation to The InspirationHaving shared similar experiences, Mike and Ronnie have a heart-to-heart, with Mike offering perspective, advice and unwavering support for his friend.04/30/2020
- 03:52HighlightS3The Guys Go Incognito to Crash Angelina's Bachelorette PartyPauly, Vinny and Mike use their powers of deduction to pinpoint where in New Orleans the ladies are partying, so they can stealthily make their way there to surprise them.04/23/2020
- 02:44HighlightS3Angelina's Bachelorette Party Starts Off with a SurpriseAngelina doesn't know Jenni traveled to New Orleans for her bachelorette party, and Deena tries to keep Jenni calm before the big reveal.04/16/2020
With the wedding drama behind her, Angelina should be moving on to happier times, but she and Chris are fighting, and he’s moved out. And things only get worse for our Staten Island Princess when videos start circulating that could put her marriage in serious jeopardy.
Deena is looking forward to the arrival of a new little meatball, and a vacation with the whole extended family is just what she needs before the big day. The last time she was pregnant, they went to a dude ranch, but this time, she’s looking for something a little less rowdy. So she’s taking the reins and planning a family-style vacation at a Poconos resort. But where the Jersey cast goes, rowdy follows.
Jenni "JWOWW" Farley
Jenni is still with Zack, who’s now 26 but will always be 24 to the fam. The trip to the Poconos is the first time she’s bringing her kids and Zack to a Jersey Shore Family Vacation, so she’s feeling a little anxious. But Zack finally has a chance to win over the roommates when RSVP collectively decide they want to learn some professional wrestling moves. What could go wrong? Oh, and Jenni and Zack have a big announcement to make.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino
Mike has a lot to celebrate this year: He’s five years sober, and he’s about to be a dad. And as if he doesn’t have enough on his plate, when Angelina’s marriage falls apart, he takes it upon himself to get to the bottom of it, and a new alter ego is born. Meet The Investigation.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
The party is back! Nicole ends her hiatus and surprises the fam when she shows up for Mike’s big five-year soberversary parade and again in the Poconos. But Snooki’s not returning solo. Her alter ego Dren is tagging along for the ride, and everyone knows when Dren appears, watch out.
Pauly "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio
Pauly D is making some big moves, starting with a major upgrade to his famous blowout. He and Nikki are still together, stronger than ever, and he has a very important question to ask her. But will she say yes? Pauly wants to take Nikki on the FULL family vacation this time. He loves the Poconos this time of year!
"Single Ronnie" is single no more. He has a new girlfriend, Saffire, and he can’t wait for his roommates to meet her in the Poconos. Meanwhile he’s helping his friend Vinny look for houses in L.A.
The only single one left in the group, Vinny’s decided it’s time to make a move. Much to Paola’s chagrin, he’s decided that move is to L.A. Luckily, his friend Ronnie is there to help him navigate. But the real magic happens in the Poconos where he has the chance to realize his dream of becoming a TV show host when he emcees the very first (and possibly the last) annual Vinny Guadagnino’s Jersey Shore Poconos Talent Show.